PDA

View Full Version : Bipasha Basu a rising Bollywood star

swetasingh98
25-05-09, 10:17 PM
Bipasha Basu a rising Bollywood star. Sexy Bollywood siren Bipasha Basu recently turned 30. The Bengali beauty who sometimes ago confessed that she never dreamt of pursuing a career in Bollywood has won recognition as a successful actor in the Bollywood.Born in Delhi to a Bengali family she is the second of three daughters to her parents, the elder being Bidisha, and the younger—Vijayeta.

Bips was desperate to be a medico when it came to her professional and academic career. But she developed aversion when she realized that the profession would involve dissecting and operating human bodies and live demo on dead human bodies while pursuing the course. She later chose commerce instead of medicine. First modeling happened by chance to this leggie and later acting. While in college she did modelling and ramp shows part time. Bipasha, whose acting in films like "Corporate", "Raaz" and "Omkara" recently said “I never wanted to become an actress. I was happily doing my modelling but then I got bored of it. Acting came to me just by chance”.

She goes on to say, "But yes, I'm thoroughly enjoying it now and don't think I will get bored of it, but still if I do, I'll find something else to do."Bipasha, who has acted in around 3 dozen Bollywood movies including ‘Raaz’, ‘Race’, ‘Jism’, ‘No Entry’, ‘Apaharan’, ‘Phir Hera Pheri’, ‘Bachna Ae Haseeno’ as many good offers right now.

kumaran
26-05-09, 08:41 AM
She is a good actress.. . She doesn't looks like 30 itself....She is one of the sexiest heroine of the bollywood... I think she is doing a project in Bengali to prove her acting....

pallavi2008
27-05-09, 09:08 PM
yea she is good bt i dont like her much....