PDA

View Full Version : In three Khans which Khan is Best????

bharath2080
22-07-09, 03:27 PM
Hi all,
IN Shahrukh Khan Aamir Khan Salman Khan which one is better???
my favorite is Mr.King Khan

Salman Khan: He is always remove his shirt and continue dance with same steps. He always carry controversies with his co-stars.

Aamir Khan: He is a perfectionist. He has tremendous acting skills i agree with this. But he took long to complete a project and he involved in all departments of cinema. It become headache for his director.

Shahrukh Khan: He is a super star of the bollywood. He always try to maintain his position as No:1. He too has good acting skills especially his emotion scenes are highlight his films. He has great MARKETING SKILLS, he promote his film very carefully. This is capability lack in other khans.

What do u say???????????
http://www.starboxoffice.com/images/downloads/120x80_krazzy4_03.jpg MI HOO DON
http://www.starboxoffice.com/images/downloads/120x80_aamir_khan1.jpg:mad:
http://www.starboxoffice.com/images/downloads/120x80_salman.jpg ABHE KAUN RE NO:1:D

maddie
22-07-09, 04:21 PM
It's ultimately King Khan.
If comparison comes between these stars each of them have their own styles, King khan is abs fantastic in all kinds of performance. :P
Aamir wants to be everything perfect along with his acting. :cool:
sallu is always there with these guys, but the controversies are always back him.:confused:

dreamygal
22-07-09, 07:10 PM
You have come up with a very good question bharath :) but you should have slightly modified the question as "In three Khans which Khan do you think is the Best????" because everyone have their opinion and choice ;)

My fav of three is , of course Shahrukh Khan . He is THE BEST and deserve to be given the title "Badshah of the Bollywood" mainly because of being humble . Inspite being on no.1 , he is never proud about his status and never show off. Thats the main thing I like and admire about him apart from his acting skills and style:)

Even Aamir is good but since he is a perfectionist , he takes acting very seriously , thats good , but he is too much serious about it ;)

shadowking
23-07-09, 12:36 AM
Well obiviously its the amir khan who is good in this respect as there are many unique things that he had made as compared to others.

sharukh is good is crying and let other cry.

salman is such that no need to talk about that anymore.He he.

bijayitasahu
23-07-09, 10:31 AM
Truly the most critically acclaimed among his peers. Aamir is one of the three Khans that ruled Bollywood in the Nineties, the other being Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan.Known as perfectionist, he insists on getting a finished script before committing to a film and also refuses to work on more than one film at a time. He does this to create believable characters, rather than just playing himself in film after film.For this i like him the most........:(:(:(:(:(:(

bharath2080
23-07-09, 11:38 AM
You have come up with a very good question bharath :) but you should have slightly modified the question as "In three Khans which Khan do you think is the Best????" because everyone have their opinion and choice ;)

My fav of three is , of course Shahrukh Khan . He is THE BEST and deserve to be given the title "Badshah of the Bollywood" mainly because of being humble . Inspite being on no.1 , he is never proud about his status and never show off. Thats the main thing I like and admire about him apart from his acting skills and style:)

Even Aamir is good but since he is a perfectionist , he takes acting very seriously , thats good , but he is too much serious about it ;)
Thankssssssssssss.
yes you are correct.

Once again thanks for your rply

arunmenon2006
05-08-09, 09:15 AM
All three of them have their on style and capabilities. We cannot compare them.