PDA

View Full Version : Visa to visit Switzerland

MythiliK
08-12-09, 07:46 PM
If you are entering Switzerland with a job, then don't worry, your company will guide you. This is for those who want to visit Switzerland just as a tourist or as a visitor.

So, what is the difference between a tourist and visitor here? They both are same to the government, i.e they are coming to Switzerland just for a month stay.

The only difference is, if you apply for a tourist visa, then you should show the bookings of the hotels you are going to stay and your bank details to show that you are wealthy enough to spend in Switzerland (i.e you won't call your embassy for your rescue, after getting into Switzerland without money).

For Visitor visa, you don't need to provide any such details, as the reason is you are going to "Visit" your friend/relative in Switzerland. In such cases, the friend/relative should send an invitation letter and an expense acceptance letter. i.e the friend/relative should submit a letter which states that he/she invited you to visit Switzerland and will take care of your stay and expenses until you are inside switzerland.

For rest of the documents you should visit the official site of Swiss Visa. This is just to give you the basic tips :)

jacksioni
08-04-11, 07:39 PM
Switzerland is the country most fascinating Europe.Switzerland has the best ski resorts in the world like Gstaad and St Mortiz.Switzerland is a paradise on earth as much as the scenic beauty is concerned.

ImmigrationOverseas
25-10-14, 11:09 AM
Switzerland is a beautiful and cool country. For spending vacation, infact beautiful vacation, visit this country. There are amny beautiful places to visit such as Lake Geneva, Matterhorn, Lake Zurich and many more.