PDA

View Full Version : No Sound on internet

colemancol
17-12-09, 06:50 PM
Hello, can someone please help me I ve tried a couple of things that people stat works but I have no luck. I am trying to get sound on internet explorer again. I can listen to sound on windows explorer but when I try to hear a video or hear a song on you tube, mtv.com, my space, or any other kind of website it does not work please help. Thanks in advance.

techie
17-12-09, 07:30 PM
Hello, can someone please help me I ve tried a couple of things that people stat works but I have no luck. I am trying to get sound on internet explorer again. I can listen to sound on windows explorer but when I try to hear a video or hear a song on you tube, mtv.com, my space, or any other kind of website it does not work please help. Thanks in advance.

you get all kinds of weird problems dude :) your browser doesnt decide on the sound, your sound card does. if your sound card works in firefox, it shld work in IE too. there is nothing wrong with IE. dont keep blaming bill gates ;)

martinshook
26-12-09, 10:33 AM
Hello,

your sound is working with Firefox ?

I think no, this is your sound card or driver problem. So Check it first.
hope you will fix it :)

Merry X'Mas !!!

shyco
26-12-09, 10:57 AM
i think the easy and simple way is just to re-install it ,then you will get to know weather its a hardware problem or software problem!!;)

rexjallo
29-04-10, 05:12 PM
do you have java & adobe flash player installed?

greatwillies
17-06-10, 08:07 AM
I think you should start using the Firefox instead of the Internet explorer. That can help you because if the Internet explorer is corrupted and thats why the sound is not coming in your PC. I think you can check the Internet settings also.