PDA

View Full Version : Bread Pudding

bpriyanka_20
06-01-10, 12:09 AM
Here is how my mom taught to make bread pudding. It is very simple n easy to make and comes out yummy.

Ingredients:
8 slices of bread(remove sides)
2 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup mix dry fruits(walnuts, cashews, almonds etc)
4-5 pineapple slices
1/2 cup sugar

Method:
1. Boil milk till it reduces to half. Add sugar, cardamom powder n raisins. Let it cool completely.
2. In a dish arrange 4 bread slices. Put pineapple slices on top of it. Put some nuts and then cover with remaining 4 slices.
3. Pour the cooled milk mixture.
4. Refrigerate it for 2-3 hours or more.
5. Before serving garnish it with some nuts and pomegranate seeds.

Hope you all will like this recipe.

Thanks!!!

michaeldadona
06-01-10, 03:13 AM
First and the foremost, I thank you very much for adding 'Tags' to your thread and the importance of adding 'Tags' you can read here; POSTED REPLY: please add 'tag' (http://www.digitalbhoomi.in/forums/showthread.php?t=17712)

Secondly, you have shared the home-made-recipe from your mom cooking. Very good and I appreciate it very much. Would be nice if can add up some health benefits for readers getting the healthy life. In this case, you can search for jyothi_pv1 and add her as your friend in here because she works as 'Food Inspector' by profession. She is one of the quality members in here.

To locate jyothi_pv1 just click here >>> jyothi_pv1 (http://www.digitalbhoomi.in/forums/member.php?u=425)

jyothi_pv1
06-01-10, 01:07 PM
Priyanka, thanks for the recipe, I am going to make it on saturday.
I am going to try that with apple slices. Lets see.

Mike, thanks.

DixonMyers
15-05-10, 12:02 PM
Bread Pudding that is really delicious and yummy recipe for all.I think that most of us like such dishes as pudding.I want to suggest flavor like chocolate and vanilla for this bread puddding.Would you please share some recipes that have such essence flavors.

paulcub
01-07-10, 05:38 PM
The bread pudding was a great success! I had to make two batches. Thanks for posting this video easy to follow. It really helped me to see, step by step.

rinapr98
20-09-10, 03:23 PM
Priyanka thanks for wonderful bread pudding. I tried it and I think did justice to your recipe. My hub liked it

IDZ
20-06-11, 10:40 PM
Amazing dish! I tried it and it was yummy. One more treatment can be done to this. After thickening SUGAR SYRUP, we can dip fried bread slices into this syrup. it can do good justice to AAJ MEETHE MEIN KYA HAI.

princysharma1990
06-08-12, 12:16 PM
Priyanka thanks for sharing such a simple and nice recipe of bread pudding.
I will definitely try out this recipe.
Thanks Priyanka for such a nice post.

chalson
23-03-15, 03:55 PM
This is a perfect recipe i made. I made many times earlier but never came as perfect as this time. Thanks a lot.