PDA

View Full Version : Formating of a nokia mobile

ynegi
20-02-10, 03:06 AM
Can anyone tell me how to format phone memory of Nokia 3110c mobiles?????

shyco
25-02-10, 08:57 PM
I think there is currently no way to format nokia 3100c,but atleast this will help you to atleast get rid of the problem.

: Switch Off your mobile
: Then , Remove the memory card from it.
: Now Switch On.
: Goto -> Menu -> Applications
: There will be 2 folders by default which are games and collections.
: Open Games and delete everything one by one and do the same in
collections.
: Now Switch On your mobile again and insert your memory card ,This will surely help,if you have any further doubts please do ask !.:rolleyes:

Forumtech
09-03-10, 08:49 PM
I think there is currently no way to format nokia 3100c,but atleast this will help you to atleast get rid of the problem.

: Switch Off your mobile
: Then , Remove the memory card from it.
: Now Switch On.
: Goto -> Menu -> Applications
: There will be 2 folders by default which are games and collections.
: Open Games and delete everything one by one and do the same in
collections.
: Now Switch On your mobile again and insert your memory card ,This will surely help,if you have any further doubts please do ask !.:rolleyes:

No doubts about it. Am using 3110c, and such problems like hanging, stoping to be operated like when a pc got virus. I used the exactly the above guideline to repair it. But, you may not actually delete all the files, rather the affected ones. (corrupted files)

greatwillies
17-06-10, 08:02 AM
I think there is an option of format the phone memory in the settings and in the memory management, so you just have to go there and do the command. I hope it will format your whole memory.

mmosT
24-07-10, 11:32 PM
Ok. I got the solution for you. there is a code to "Master Reset All" But you shouldnt go for formatting phone memory. Actually, all files needed to run phone are loaded in firmware which is Very Difficult to format, and also it is hard to get those files affected by any thing.

I think, Its the problem because of your applications, sms(s) and other loads. Can you tell here, how your mobile runs after removing mem. card from it?

and the code to reset all is, "*#7780# " type this at where you type mobile no. Make sure to back up your contacts before doing so.

pollrobin
19-08-10, 02:57 PM
You can Just Format the Folder With the Option of "Master Reset all"If You want to Update the Software of Format the Operating System of the Phone Then You have to Give it to the Nokia Customer Care.They do the Format the Whole Phone and Install the Latest Version of Operating system Which are Compatible with our Phone.