PDA

View Full Version : Computer slow while burning cd/dvd..

karan
10-04-10, 02:01 PM
Computer slow running or become slow while burning the CD/DVD is common now.
Reason for slow running while burning the CD/DVD are;
1)Not enough space for store temp file.
2)Multitasking creating problem.

Solution:
1)Open My-Computer or click on My-Computer icon and select properties.
2)Click on hardware tab and click on device manager button.
3)Now find the "IDE ATA/ATPI controllers" .Click on '+' sign.
4)Now right click on "primary ide channel" and click uninstall from menu.

These will uninstall the drivers and after that click on reboot.After reboot it will auto reinstall the derives and restart the computer .

Now retest burning the CD/DVD and you will see that speed increase.

Rasorr
10-04-10, 06:35 PM
Thank you for information.
I will try this,I hope it will work for me.:)

abhi_bangal
10-04-10, 11:10 PM
I too had this problmes while burning a cd. I doubt, how the computer acts so slowly and how all this happens. Otherwise, the computer runs quite smoothly. What solutions you have given seem good but I fear to use it. Will the computer remain safe?

karan
11-04-10, 09:49 AM
I too had this problmes while burning a cd. I doubt, how the computer acts so slowly and how all this happens. Otherwise, the computer runs quite smoothly. What solutions you have given seem good but I fear to use it. Will the computer remain safe?
Yes it runs smooth and like earlier.I am tester first who test the solution and then only provided the solution without test i can't provided any solution.
Don't worry it safe and for information it just remove old entry of binaries and install new one.

rexjallo
29-04-10, 04:19 PM
Thanks for the intel buddy, ill try it right now....

qaiyum88
02-06-10, 12:59 PM
thanks for info buddy

denverelrick
03-06-10, 12:24 PM
This is the common problem that is been faced by each and every person around. I had never done such prick trick but it sounds like I should try it out this and check if it works fine. I hope this trick works in Windows 7 as well as Vista 64 bit.

davidmorgen19
04-06-10, 02:45 PM
I will show you the another technique for increase speed while cd or dvd write.
go to
start > program > Nero >tool> Nero info tool

in the info tool it show like device manager find here your CD drive and check that RAM is on or off if off then change in to on.
now check your PC speed is increase while cd writing .

isbelmler
20-11-10, 12:16 PM
In most cases the decrease in the speed is due to some of the errors or some conflicts between the drivers. If you sort them out it would just work fine. Some days ago I had a problem that as soon as you insert any disk the computer used to restart on its own, I found the drivers to be the problem and reinstalling them just solved it.

wjason19
26-01-11, 07:53 AM
this is a common problem, thanks for your guide.

adamstuart07
20-03-12, 12:35 PM
Hello Friend

It happen due to low memory space in RAM on the time of burning CD/DVD the computer use its RAM for as the mediator memory for transferring data from the hard drive to CD ROM due to this some other functioning of computer become slow.for removing this friend do one thing defragmentation of your drive steps form defragmentation is given..

1:Click on the Start Button.
2:Go into the All program.
3:Go into the Accessories option.
4:Go into the System Tool.
5:Click on the Disk fragmenter ...

By do this your RAM become more species which help increasing your computer speed...

rechardanny88
17-06-12, 04:48 AM
Hey dude this is nice information and also it will be say unique one for those users who does not know about such kind tiny problem. Awesome one information which you share here. Also cd/dvd going to slow when some hardware does not supported during burning.