PDA

View Full Version : Halo: Reach vs Call of Duty: Black Ops?

alb3rt
25-09-10, 12:23 PM
I have not played either game or any of the previous versions. I would just like for some one to tell me which one is best for me. I don't play online but me and my brothers have three controllers so I am wondering if i can play multiplayer and if so which one has the best offline multiplayer. Also in the story mode can me and my brothers play together. Thank you please answer my question please

rozarrenz
20-10-10, 04:09 PM
Halo should be on both consoles to even touch IMO Black Ops. I am on PS3, but many friends on Xbox, def not hating on XOBOX I play on both. but many of my friend is on his way to the dark side!

borisbail11
16-11-10, 04:28 PM
I am sure that All aware about this game. Call of duty indicates real story of the war. I have huge collection of this game. I have played this game. All the characters and weapons are really meanwhile and additive. I ever played this game as multi player quotes,

mabelgrant
18-12-10, 01:53 PM
To tell the truth Halo will sell more than COD because Infinty Black Ops congregation does not MW2 will be much better ... COD4 for the world as the cod war ... and more since the last Halo. .. this will be a must-have games like gears..