PDA

View Full Version : Download Problems

kfsahiwala
26-03-13, 06:44 PM
I am facing the problem to download any software's from the net as it contains a lot of virus which makes my computer to get slow and finally I have to unload from my systems. As of common one also I could not download like as Skype, Other open source software's, So please give the solution against my query.

RAJESHKUMAR.P
28-03-13, 08:14 PM
you can download the software from the trusted supplier.It is completely secured from virus and it doesn't makes your system slow

Unregistered
29-03-13, 09:22 AM
I am facing the problem to download any software's from the net as it contains a lot of virus which makes my computer to get slow and finally I have to unload from my systems. As of common one also I could not download like as Skype, Other open source software's, So please give the solution against my query.

What error you get if you download Skype?

techie
29-03-13, 10:40 AM

you shouldnt download "any" software. download stuff from CNET download, they test the software before they host it. Skype should be downloaded, if not you have problem with your firewall/antivirus blocking your downloads.

kfsahiwala
29-03-13, 05:15 PM
My PC gets slow and finally I have to unload from it..I do not want to take a risk so it is better I go for a cloud systems and thereby I mange my skype accounts and extras so please do suggest me some good cloud systems from your end.

techie
01-04-13, 09:05 AM
your answer is vague. I am not in a position to help. cloud systems will cost you hundreds of dollars. you can buy a new PC; that would be cheaper.