Thread: What is your course/highest Educational atainment?

Talking What is your course/highest Educational atainment?

I just want to know what is your course if your currently studying or perhaps what have you studied if you're already finished or something else?

I am currently a student, doing my M.A. I'm taking up Multimedia Arts and I so love it. I love Arts and Designs. Been dreaming to become a Pro at my craft, haha, and yeah I enjoy every minute of it.

I am doing computer science engineering.This is what i wanted to do so I'm enjoying it.I love programming.

I completed my IT Engineering quite some time ago. Right now, I am pursuing my hobbies of choreography, poetry , painting and photography

Well am in b.com final year, mainly am doing Chartered Accountancy...

Default Study

Am doing my MCA final year and my hobbies are listening music and singing I love to hear music always
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have completed my engineering in Electronics and Communication.

Default My Education

I have completed my graduation in Mathematics field. Apart from math’s I love gardening and singing. Along with my regular work I always make it a point to pursue my hobby that is gardening as it gives me relaxation and also helps me to be more patient. My other hobby is something which I practice occasionally. One should always cultivate some or the other hobby it helps you to relax and freshen up your mind.

Sonam21

Default I am B. Tech (IT)

I am in B.Tech Final year. I am placed in TCS.
    I will advice every one who want to be placed in IT company Learn C Language for in-campus placement. Any one who want any help from me regarding this, can contact me at [email protected]