Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mode of payment

Default Mode of payment

Hi DB-ians,

I just noticed that I have reached 217 points I would like to know two things –

1. Where do I have the option to say the mode of payment? For example, say I prefer paypal a lot more than cheque. How do I do that?
    2. How do we claim it though?

The ones that got already paid, may guide me or direct me if you are even aware of it!!

Congrats! flower07,

OK ~ before I answer your details of questions, this is the general notes about it; click here

YOUR QUESTION 1:
    Where do I have the option to say the mode of payment? For example, say I prefer paypal a lot more than cheque. How do I do that?

MY ANSWER 1;
    Mine direct to my PayPal account and Mythilik told me, she's direct to her ICCI Bank account in India although she lives in Switzerland. She is an Indian citizen(an expatriate, like me).

Meaning that, what I experienced was DB team contacted me via my e-mail address for the payment notification. So, in your case ~ once you received it, you can forward your request for "method of payment" option.

YOUR QUESTION 2:
    How do we claim it though?

MY ANSWER 2;
    There is no such submit claim applied by DB admin.. please be patience waiting for the payment email notification that's gonna send by DB admin., because you are DB's member by virtue.

I am satiated with DB promptly taking action in this kind of payment service area.
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

Very interesting information thanks for sharing with us....keep doing it.

for Indians check will be best.. as for paypal u will have to wait to reach $ 150 which u can accumulate altogether other online earnings.

please be patience waiting for the payment email notification that's gonna send by DB admin
    Sorry, if I sounded impatient Lol I am patient and this post is just get my clarifications done Thanks, Michaeldad!

as for paypal u will have to wait to reach $ 150 which u can accumulate altogether other online earnings
    Manish, I don't understand this Do you mean, we can not withdraw from Paypal (I mean transfer from Paypal to our bank/credit card), if we don't have 150$ in our paypal account?

Dear Flower,

Payments from DB will be done only in the month beginning.... So, you will recieve your payment in May first week, for those points accumulated in April... So, if you have achieved 217 after April 30, then it will be paid in June first week as it is accounted for May month...

Regarding Paypal, You can withdraw any amount.... But if the amount is less than $150 (or Rs.7000), then the service charge will be there... like to withdraw Rs.100 you may pay Rs.50 or Rs.75

Thats y I gave my ICICI a/c number to Ram (our Admin name), when he mailed me first time... Now even without any mails, he just do the transfers... When I check my a/c (rarely), I found the credit details

Ram is one guy who replies very promptly... Vivek is another person who replies promptly...

But now a days couldn't find Ram around... Any idea?

he is busy travelling. waiting for him to join us all soon....in the meantime viveka, manisha and others hv bin tkggd care of us and our site....thanx to them

Quote Originally Posted by MythiliK View Post
    Dear Flower,

Payments from DB will be done only in the month beginning.... So, you will recieve your payment in May first week, for those points accumulated in April... So, if you have achieved 217 after April 30, then it will be paid in June first week as it is accounted for May month...

Regarding Paypal, You can withdraw any amount.... But if the amount is less than $150 (or Rs.7000), then the service charge will be there... like to withdraw Rs.100 you may pay Rs.50 or Rs.75

Thats y I gave my ICICI a/c number to Ram (our Admin name), when he mailed me first time... Now even without any mails, he just do the transfers... When I check my a/c (rarely), I found the credit details

Ram is one guy who replies very promptly... Vivek is another person who replies promptly...

regarding paypal deduction...you said Rs.50 to 75! Is it true...well, i don't think so....Any views on it.... i will check my paypal terms and conditions right away...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by flower07 View Post
    Sorry, if I sounded impatient Lol I am patient and this post is just get my clarifications done Thanks, Michaeldad!
    Peeeee Wiiiiittttt!!!.....Yeeeee Haaaaa !!!
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MythiliK View Post
    I am here! I was out to remote parts of India to take care of few things, didn't have internet access in many of those areas. I am back now.