Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: hollywood movies for download ?

Cool hollywood movies for download ?

The best way to download is to first download bitcomet(http://www.soft82.com/download/Windows/BitComet)
    then go to www.torrentz.com and enter the name of movie you wanna download
    obtain the torrent file of the required movie by clicking on any of the providing sites. Double click the torrent file once downloaded.It will now start downloading to the path you specified in your computer.

Quote Originally Posted by feialoh View Post
    The best way to download is to first download bitcomet(http://www.soft82.com/download/Windows/BitComet)
    then go to www.torrentz.com and enter the name of movie you wanna download
    obtain the torrent file of the required movie by clicking on any of the providing sites. Double click the torrent file once downloaded.It will now start downloading to the path you specified in your computer.
    hey dude but torrent take much time compare to normal download

Quote Originally Posted by pratikg88 View Post
    hey dude but torrent take much time compare to normal download
    yes dear it take much time... and i agree with you about this site.

You can search it from internet and definitely you will get lots of movie sites.

I think torrent is very much Better Than normal download.......

Torrents are better because they are P2P, much better than things like LimeWire (also a P2P) or a normal download because more than one computer is helping you download the file. If the torrent is popular enough, speeds can reach 2-3 times than a normal download.

However, BitComet is blocked on some trackers, that is why it is not a very good option to use it. I havn't heard of torrentz.com tracker, I prefer mininova, piratebay, isohunt, they are the more common ones. I had an extra machine, so I installed torrentflux on it, which is a BitTorrent client which has a web based interface. This way I only have that computer on in the nights and all.

there are so many site.Even if you do a google search you will get to know many of them.
    www.m0vie.net . Here you can watch online movies as well and can download as well. if you wanna register here try and put prithviraj0007 in the column of referral during registration. pretty good site..

In google? Half of google results are scams.

Rapidshare And Any Torrent Website Are The Best For Films..

Default rmvb movies

torrents are a good way to download movies... but you don't always get the seeds for your file or if your internet connection is slow it could get days. What I would suggest is to download movies in rmvb format, they are 300mb files and the quality is great rather than downloading 700 mb avi movies which will take you twice the time.

I never undersand this torrents..got fed up downloading from these torrent files... i fell them very confusing.

Now coming to the topic u can try downloading the movies from this site.
    http://www.watch-movies-links.net/ .