Thread: Laughing Theraphy

Talking Laughing Theraphy

I was watching a movie last night... Its a comedy movie and I was enjoying the series of comedies... In that movie I heard the term called "Laughing Theraphy" ... A group of doctors were laughing with high sound that enough to break a bulb .. When a man crossed by the way asked what they are doing... the doctors responded that they are practising Laughing Theraphy...

And they added that there are lot of benefits a human will get when we give a laugh... The laughing should also be continuous for 1-2 min ...

I was surprised by the explanation.. I too heard a proverb during my childhood "Loud laugh prevent diseases".... But the laughing was our part of life before.. Now our life is changed in such a way that we have to spend some time in a day particularly for laughing....

Even in our cities there are clubs, where club members try to spend time in laughing alone once in a week...

I would like the DB members to practice laughing as a part of life and try to spread this towards your friends, relatives, family and even to enemies...

Come on let us start our practice.. Laugh loudly and free from diseases..

Nice observation buddy. You can see many laughing clubs in Delhi, Mumbai and in small cities too where people laugh in group in some park. It’s good exercise for lungs and our face.

Hahahahaha Hahahahaha Hahahahaha Hahahahaha Hahahahaha Hahahahaha Hahahahaha

ARGH! Now it feels great, reall! LOL I seen such thing in Munnabhai MBBS movie too I tend to smile a lot than laughing. Don't know why ... Guess I am used to it

Yeah Manish... I agree....

Why just smile ..U don't wnat to make sound flower...?? you will hear your Hahahahaha Hahahahaha sound when you laugh loudly...:-) :-) :-)

Hi K,

Excellent sharing and I agree with your statement and the whole set of the story but during my young age we call it as SOL & AOL, respectively; "Science of Laugh" and "Arts of Laugh".

You want to know the example for each of it;

SOL - 100% like what flower07 did(above)

AOL - my faves one;

Kah! Kah! Kah! Kah! Kah! Kah! Kah! Kah! Kah! Kah! Kah! Kah!

finally, while enjoying AOL on the ROFL pattern ~ it goes dooooooooom! down to Ganges River .... Kah! Kah! kah!
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook