Thread: 3-Fatty Acids good for Health?

Smile 3-Fatty Acids good for Health?

I used to think that taking nuts would put on weight and I keep on avoiding this. But one of my neighbour told that it is having one more benefit. She told that God has created all such not to avoid but to take to some extent to prevent some deficiencies.

I got interested and willing to hear more on this. She continued that fats in some food items are useful for health too. Fish, Olive Oil and nuts are those kind of foods. We knew that fish is rich in folic acid which is enough to hold the embryo when it is initially formed in a womens womb for nearly three months.. This fish, olive oil and nuts are also used to protect the eyes

On hearing this I did some investigation.. I got some more info on my desk to share with you...This food items helps the ones to pervent from age related macular degeneration. AMD (Age related Macular Degeneration) is a medical condition usually of older adults which results in a loss of vision in the center of the visual field (the macula) because of damage to the retina.

These food items protects the eyes by preventing the build-up of plaque in the arteries or reducing inflammation, blood vessel formation and oxygen-related cell damage in the retina.

We can add little nuts, fish to our food to have healthy life...We everyone wish to see the colorful world till our death right? So better to take care rather than asking for support in old age...

useful tips for age related macular degeneration & benefit of 3-Fatty Acids