Thread: What are the benefits being active as DB member, your insights, please?

Thumbs up What are the benefits being active as DB member, your insights, please?

Actually, I also should promote this kind kind of discussion under B.I.(Business Idea" thread sortie, but seemingly it does has the same VC(Value of Content related to the answers that would be given by members here; as members also regards as consumer and the answers mirrored their genuine opinion - Customer Opinion.

My turn takes first because you always waiting for someone who can "triggered" your astute reply with your superb opinions, normally would be much better than mine. OK ~ the following is my genuine finding about the benefits being active as DB member;

I found S.M.A.R.T.E.R. SYSTEM applied on DB forum from its provisions; where S.M.A.R.T.E.R. is the acronym for Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Reachable, Time management factor, Exciting, and Rewarding.

This system justly like something "terms and conditions" which is a mandatory scale or ruler for me to be active; on whatever I am doing for make living in my entire life.

So, now you turn to tell yours and absolutely it will be my first-rate of appreciation as I love; Friendship = Sharing + Common Interests.
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

Mike, thats an awesome acronym SMARTER. I agree with your answer, and thats all because of our valuable DBians, who are promptly involved in all discussions . Its always interesting to have friends with new and different ideas.

Am happy reading your follow up nice summarization. DB-ians on here are part of e-siblings with own beautiful of mind and its varieties of thought colors one's genuine wisdom. Blissful with cheerful common communication for future network building. Because white alone consists of seven (7) types of color. Thanks, jyothi_pv1.
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook