Thread: "Made In India" product a "priority" in "Patriotic Spending" for one Indian house.

Thumbs up "Made In India" product a "priority" in "Patriotic Spending" for one Indian house.

"Made In India" product a "priority" in "Patriotic Spending" for one Indian house.
    ("Made In India" hereinafter typed as MII)

I used the the word PRIORITY which translated as;

1. the state or quality of being earlier in time, occurrence, etc., &
    2. the right to precede others in order, rank, privilege, etc.; precedence, &
    3. the right to take precedence in obtaining certain supplies, services, facilities, etc., esp. during a shortage, &
    4. something given special attention.

I used the the word PRIORITY for this discussion which I meant how habitual "Patriotic Spending" does help the followings complete with examples, ;

1. Rapid Economy Growth

I can imagine, there are enormous number of houses in India regardless of its type; luxury, high class, middle class, low class, squatters, huts, etc..Priority in this case means, if I live in India, I must get one(at least) "Made In India" product for any specific item which I wanted to have either I have had another similar non-MII products or to be my first MII product. "Patriotic Spending" means I must have one local product for one item in one house.

Example: Toothbrush

I must ensure that I must have one MII product for my toothbrush before I buy an imported made of toothbrush OR if now I got many imported, so I have/must get one(at least) MII toothbrush.

Meaning that, MII products will enjoy sharing its demography remarkable value and customer behavior strongly control the right situation for all of MII products running domestically. Of course the big impact is the manufacturing companies need more workers after enjoying rapid business growth or exponential growth which create more jobs opportunities.

2. Money Changing Ownerships In 24/7 - The "Non-Sleep Money"

From Item 1, MII able to generate the real rapid INR cycles for a rupee keep on changing its ownership from one hand to another non-stop and if possible 100 ownerships in a day for one rupee. This is called as "Non-Sleep Money"

Example;

You bought one toothbrush at sundry shop, the shop owner used that money for their kid's school pocket money, their kid bought food at school canteen, the canteen operator used that money bought vegies at general market, ......, on and on and on....this what I meant for the rapid cycle of money changing ownership and the cycle pattern for "Non-Sleep Money"

3. Lesson and Learn From American's Failure In "Patriotic Spending"

In USA as we heard the recent downturn on GM and the related issues, many houses in USA not even have Made In USA cars and used Japanese/European car made and model.

Example I;
    For SUV - Honda, Passenger car - Kia, MPV - Renault. Not even one for USA car product.

There is nothing wrong to have Non-Own country made product, but there is no value for "Patriotic Spending" value which it must has one local product, at least. Let say, for passenger car use GM car model and for other type can be whatever car brand/made/model as we wish to have.

Example II;

If I live in India, TATA NANO is a must car regardless of its status of possession as 2nd. or 3rd. or 4th. or 5th. car for one house. The main thing is I have applied "Patriotic Spending" to help India economy growth.

You can imagine how many cars must be produced if we take only thirty percent (30%) out of India houses in India for TATA NANO only. Fifteen percent (15%) let say for GM India for its new 2Lakh car under Spark model, because it is a pure India R&D car product which also would be marketed in South Africa, East European, and Africa.

MY CONCLUSION:

Habitual "Patriotic Spending" is a very powerful factor to promote MII products generate India economy rapid cycle, thus rapid economy growth through the rapid cycle of "Non-Sleep Money.

Last edited by michaeldadona; 08-06-09 at 05:03 AM. Reason: TYPO - foood, cantten, partriotic ♣ corrections done.
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

In USA as we heard the recent downturn on GM and the related issues, many houses in USA not even have Made In USA cars and used Japanese/European car made and model.
    Good example of failure in patriotic spending

Yes M, I hope my small genuine idea will help Indian people really understand on every-each of their spending implementing patriotic spending to help INRF(India National Reserve Fund) always 10 years ahead from its revenue; the accumulative pattern and formation.

Meaning that, during India enjoying economy perks in 2010, its INRF ready to be fully utilized during period of time 2011 - 2021 to avoid any future domestic recession.

Good try michael. Will support you as its good information posted.
    Will try and go for Patriotic Spending" :-)

You have to do it, paddy4u if you really love deeply your own country. If this kind of attitude practiced by all Indians in India and abroad, you all are contributing great efforts in helping government of India, raising more sources to the National Reserve Fund in getting more money from annual audited account tax revenue to all manufacturers in India. Having said, spending while contributing. A real prevention factor to any future recession to happen...no way for it to happen in India, paddy4u.

Enthusiast

Yes I agree, Buying Brands made in India will only improve the economy and in return the conditions of our country.