Thread: A Day A Post - ADAP Concept

Lightbulb A Day A Post - ADAP Concept

A Day A Post - ADAP Concept - Introduction

My explanation about what is "ADAP Concept" to be applied on DB forum by a member(DB-ian), if possible and as at least. My explanation also works as my suggestion, as well. The followings;

1. A Day

By using basic calculation, in a year there are 365 days except it falls on leap year which is a year that contains 366 days, with February 29 as an additional day; occurring in years whose last two digits are evenly divisible by four, except for centenary years not divisible by 400.

2. A Post

A new thread composed, posted, and published by DB forum with no deletion; countable based on tally calculation referred to DB-ian's profile page under "Statistic" categorised as; Find all posts by DB-ian & Find all threads started by DB-ian; with total number of posts displayed below DB-ian's avatar on DB fourm page.

3. How to get idea or source in making a post?

Living in this world, we are living thing under human kind or species. Where in our live, having said - in the blink of an eye or in split second, we do experiencing life shifting from one to another in these area of life factor for affect and effect; happy-sad, enjoy-dole, laugh-cry, et cetera; sources for us to discuss with other DB-ians by telling and sharing the cause of its affect and effect.

My Question is, what kind of affect and effect inspired you to make "A Post"?
    Last edited by michaeldadona; 15-06-09 at 01:04 PM. Reason: is to are
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

Nice tips M
    My Question is, what kind of affect and effect inspired you to make "A Post"?
    Mostly current affairs or some problem of our life

This is what I meant for ADAP Concept on DB.

1. My registration date as DB-ian : March 3, 2009.
    2. Today is Friday & time 11 a.m.: July 17, 2009.
    My update total day as DB member: 142 days.

3. My updated total as thread poster: 270 posts.
    My current average number of thread poster = 270 posts/142 days = 1.90 thread posts/day.

CONCLUSION:

Meaning that, from that figure of 1.90 thread posts/day which is almost 2 thread posts/day.
    I have passed the border line of A Day A Post(ADAP) Concept.

Michael , if I understood you right you are asking what is the reason and the effect of posting a thread ...correct me if wrong

Thumbs up How the facts and figures works in ADAP Concept

Quote Originally Posted by dreamygal View Post
    Michael , if I understood you right you are asking what is the reason and the effect of posting a thread ...correct me if wrong
    Related. Because I have explained mine in the main thread. The above figure is an extension to it like a sub-topic, after I received many messages keep on asking me about the ADAP Concept. I replied, I will put up an explanation on my own thread as a reply for how the facts and figures works.

Post VLOG IS VIDEO BLOG - MDMN Group - Michael Dadona

FOR THOSE VLOG BLOGGERS

Vlog is video blog and it is very useful to embed your own videos which already published on YouTube or Google or DailyMotion or MegaVideo; I mean its embedding applications provided by Digital Bhoomi.

Not only up to that step, you must re-share your thread/post which contained your own video embedded on here. It helps you much for Google to carry and ferry your all videos (YouTube Only) to other countries.

I am in great shocked this morning when I received an email from 'someone' telling me that Google already endorsed my all YouTube videos to other countries web site. Mine are;

1. Spain - http://www.avmaroc.com/videos/mdmn-p1.html
    3 Arab TV - http://3arabtv.com/3arabtv/ramadan_2009/Mdmn.html

(I never visit these web sites before till notified to day to see and observe with my naked eyes)

I am very proud because my video about DB also uplifted!!!

Why I share this story?

ADAP CONCEPT is very important to proof that you're an active member to one site and nature will helps your hard work through Google helps.

A-Day-A-Post Concept (ADAP) now proven to me really works. I am for today; Wednesday-September, 2009; 224 days of age as DB-ians. I am running to my next level of success with value for 10million words written by me on internet world. I believe I am already closed to it and able to reach by December 2009. Once reached, means my name will be mostly every where on internet world (hopefully nature helps me).

My latest update news about India;
    India's worse flooding in decades
    6 October 2009
    http://indiabhoomi.blogspot.com/

"A Say A Practice" - Michael Dadona.
    "A Secrecy A Legacy" - Michael Dadona.
    "Once Spoken Never Broken" - Michael Dadona.
    "Live As A King Death As A Ching" - Michael Dadona.
    "Work hard is a must, work smart is a necessity, and work diligently is a priority." - Michael Dadona.