Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paying Guests : Movie

Default Paying Guests : Movie

Review
    Paying Guests is a laugh riot. Paritosh Painter scores highly in his debut directorial venture.

Without wasting any time, Paritosh Painter gets you involved in the story. Shreyas Talpade, Javed Jaffrey and Aashish Chaudhary play best friends since college days, who get kicked out of their jobs and the apartment that they share. To get into an apartment owned by Johny Lever as paying guests, they must complete the condition of being married, which they actually aren’t. Shreyas and Javed do the honours of turning into wives of Aashish and Vatsal respectively. Vatsal Seth is the brother of Aashish who joins the guy gang in Pattaya, Bangkok.

The laughter ride that starts just after a few minutes into the film, continues till the very end. The witty dialogues and screenplay ensure that there is not a dull moment in the film.

The best part about the film is that all the lead characters make you laugh your guts out to such an extent that you can’t even hear what the next dialogue is. The climax, which is similar to the one in Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro, is hilarious and deserves brownie points.

The songs, which let the tempo down, could have been easily avoided. Also, some of the adult jokes are a little too much.

The chemistry between the actors is great, which is very essential when you are making a comedy film. Shreyas Talpade and Javed Jaffrey are brilliant in their roles of men as well as women. Both have superb comic timings. Aashish Chaudhary acts well. Vatsal Seth puts forward a decent performance. All the actresses do not have much to do in the film. Delnaaz Paul and Asrani are worth mentioning for the small yet entertaining roles.

Rest assured that Paying Guests will be worth every penny you pay!

Thanks a lot for the info bro....
    Maybe I can now watch the movie...

It is great review. However, I had already read the Paying Guest movie review. I really like the movie because it has given a new theme in comedy. It make me laugh much. I really enjoyed to watch the movie and appreciate it.

sheetal

is it really worth to watch this movie in theater.?

Paying Guest is not a good movie wht I felt... Story was so so.. They tried their best to laugh ppl... but there is only 2 or 3 funny incident... and acting was not suburb by any actor. Its a double meaning movie.

Heard Shreyas' performance is hillarious but I dont think its worth to go and watch in theatre , probably we can wait , for I think its will soon be telecasted on TV...

Talking

You are abs right. I thought Shreyas' will be good as he did good work in OSO. So better to watch in tv..........
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamygal View Post
    Heard Shreyas' performance is hillarious but I dont think its worth to go and watch in theatre , probably we can wait , for I think its will soon be telecasted on TV...

Quote Originally Posted by sheetal View Post
    is it really worth to watch this movie in theater.?
    I dont feel so. I watched at home, and the movie is one time watch.

Arrow The guest was joking...

Three friends Shreyas Talpade, Javed Jaffrey and Aashish Chaudhary live as paying guests in a house owned by Asrani. They are later joined by Vatsal Seth, who is a cousin of Aashish Chaudhary. They are thrown out of the house and end up at the house of Johnny Lever and Delnaaz Paul. I got lot of information about this movie, just i want share with you. See on starboxoffice.

Cool bad movie........

it's not the kind of movie that we need to know better to go for any other movies