Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is it network marketing? e-biz

Default is it network marketing? e-biz

I am terribly annoyed with one of my friend, making campaigns for joining e biz. That too targetting college students, giving them allurings about earning money , becoming a millionaire! such creep? why should you worry about earning now when you need to enjoy the golden college times, and later on earn a handsome salary.

Anyone can give me the suggestions, because I am not convinced about its worth.

Its called e-biz. I have already read your thread about Amway. Is this something the same?

Blog Entries

I haven't heard about e-biz. Sorry, I have no idea what this is.

Are you taking about the online business solutions provided by Amazon. thats the one I know of as e-biz.

Can you tell the context of the business may be it will become easy to find out exactly what are you talking about.

Unregistered

Default hi jyoti

You are right,now no need to think toward moeny and all thing being with college.bt now wht happens everybody wants make money short term and short way.tht i have done mistake also.i have join this and lost my money also.i had know abt it bt wht can i do my frind has givn paid from my side and i need to give him bcz he is the still student and i m working in Bangalore with MNC.
    how can i see him unhappy and deprssed bt the thing today twise think before doing anything.

Jai
    Bangalore
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by jyothi_pv1 View Post
    I am terribly annoyed with one of my friend, making campaigns for joining e biz. That too targetting college students, giving them allurings about earning money , becoming a millionaire! such creep? why should you worry about earning now when you need to enjoy the golden college times, and later on earn a handsome salary.

i agree with u.. this time is to enjoy ur college life and studies only

Unregistered

Default Hi

I am Santosh from indore. I want to give you an oppurtunity nto work in real estate buissness and earn 2 to 10 lacks per mont. i also educate you

Blog Entries

Default 2 to 10 lakhs per month!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am Santosh from indore. I want to give you an oppurtunity nto work in real estate buissness and earn 2 to 10 lacks per mont. i also educate you
    2 to 10 lakh rupees per month?! Although it's very tempting , it shows that Indian real estate market is at its peak. Crash is inevitable, many people are going to burn their fingers really bad. This kind of hype has no fundamental support in India, or in any country for that matter.

E-Biz is making business through internet. What you have to do is either make your own website or join ebay or amazon via paypal or moneybookers, Then just start selling!