Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Education is now-a-days costly. Am I right?

education is becoming commercial day by day.
    the international schools being established in India charge 1 lakh per annum for an lkg child. how funny is this.
    though rich people join such schools, is it not ridiculous spending 1 lakh!!!!!

how do u respond to this?
    do u feel i am right.
    this matter has to be looked into seriously by the government

Yes, you are a true education is the most valuable days for a small child and we get an admission in one kilogram junior donate to them and the subject is education expensive and costs are very high in most hard for parents.

Yes you are right, but i am not totally agree with you that as per your question some private institutions are really very very costly, but it always depend on us, if this institution is taking more charges than compare to other similar education provided institution, so you need to choose the lesser one. We have also some less costly government institutions for taking education in low cost.

Education is actual important amusing issue, abnormally for adolescents and children. Today, added and added accouchement are accepting home schooling. Choose the child's home academy for altered reasons, from ancestors to family, but why the parents are removed from the accessible academy system, their children, accord them a home academy apprenticeship for three capital reasons.

Yes you are right! This days education is become so costly, for me reason is costly education, some institutions are starting to make money with using education system. They always look for money rather than improving education system. But we cannot say that all institutions are like this, there are some reputed and compare to lower cost institutions also doing great job in education system.

Yes education now a days is so expensive because of tuition fee and all. But online education is a big solutions of this..just study online on earning websites like meritnation.com and get success.

Yes you are right its the long term investment with long term benefits .

Yes I think You are Right But why you Don't Try The Distant Learning To get More Degrees and getting Educated from the home without Living your place and they provide a wonderful learning from the tutorial and by ppts .

Ya Education Is Quit Costly But Now a days it is cost affective by the online Education the online education has not any type of tuition fee etc.. they give us the course content and we have to prepare it .

Yes you are right, but i am not totally agree with you that as per your question some private institutions are really very very costly, but it always depend on us, if this institution is taking more charges than compare to other similar education provided institution, so you need to choose the lesser one. We have also some less costly government institutions for taking education in low cost.