Thread: Value of currency & country status...

Question Value of currency & country status...

Dear Friends

Highest valued currency is Kuwait Dinar.....How the value of currency and ranking (financial status) of the country related ? Is richest country belongs highest valued currency..if so Kuwait must be no.1 place 1n list of richest countries. But in the list Kuwait is in 5th place....could you please explain....

1. How the value of currency and ranking (financial status) of the country related ?

1. INTRODUCTION

The first and foremost, we have to determine the difference between; the strongest currency, and the most valuable currency. The so called strong currency is a currency whose value compared to other currencies is improving, topple the other currency present value. So it's totally depends on the present time of current exchange rate which you can obtain it from any "on time" displaying the current foreign exchange rate.

For valuable currency, whose currency prefers the most acceptable On trading activities in one country.

An example, in Vietnam; the most valuable currency is US Dollar. Because in large amount, especially, millions - in local currency for "Dom" it generate to much zeros which is above than twelve (2) digits which the common electronic calculator not provided above than twelve (2) digits.

2. ABOUT RANKING

We have to know which body or organization that certified and verified the ranking. There are three (3) major bodies or organizations updating by yearly or annually basis listing down its growth related to the value of GDP(Gross Domestic Product) at PPP(Purchasing Power Parity Per Capita). I will explain later how this thing calculated after I listed down the three (3) major bodies or organizations for ranking, and they are as follows;

1. International Monetary Fund,
    2. World Bank, &
    3. CIA World Factbook.

Kuwait ranked number 4, by CIA World Factbook; after Liechtenstein, Qatar, & Luxembourg. Liechtenstein is a country located in between Ausria(East) and Switzerland(West).

3. ABOUT GDP RELATED TO PPP

The calculation is based on the same year as a year of reference for one country; where, it counted the value of all final goods and services produced divided by the number of population.

4. MY CONCLUSION TO YOUR QUESTION

From my above explanation, means the value of the present currency irrelevant to the ranking system.

Very clear when you read and observe its definition and the meaning of "currency value" and "GDP - PPP" in Item 1 and Item 3, respectively..

That is why, to gain ranking superbly; one country - by hook or by crook; focus on export activities to increase its GDP. GDP gives a direct impact to ranking.

To increase GDP, the value of all final goods and services must be at great achievement because population also growing in each year.

In this case, Kuwait still less exporting goods or services to other country because their main products only crude oil and gas product; which the price vulnerable to fluctuation versus present time.

5. MY TUTORIAL

Related to this case, why India needs to sell as an export products to other countries including R & D products. In Malaysia, tomorrow_Tuesday_ July 21_2009, India government promoting Herbs R&D products in Malaysia and this is my thread as a proof how India work hard to increase GDP value;

One more Herbs R&D Products of India to Malaysia
    http://www.digitalbhoomi.in/forums/s...ad.php?t=13036
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

SHARING MY PROUD FROM YOUR THREAD TITLE

Dear delmynexon,

I salute your good efforts in creating this thread title for "Value of currency & country status...", because it didn't matched any duplication restricted by DB sharing affiliate sites. Especially, on Digg where it was straight away published passing through its duplication of subject title verification system.

The only thing is, next time for title writing, avoid using symbol character i.e. "&" - write up full text as "and", because some web operating system deny the existence of symbol character; as well as the "........".

Cheers! delmynexon - you'd done great jobs.

I shared this thread to all the five (5) DB sharing affiliate sites; Digg, Twitter, reddit, Facebook, and Google.

I will extend it to others e.g. delicious, propeller, social marker, et cetera.

MY PROVES OF SHARING YOUR THREAD - AN EXTENSION

1. Propeller
    2. Delicious

This kind of sharing make both parties grow together between; us and DB.

Default Really your are very helpful

Dear Mich

Thanks for your wonderful explanation......