Thread: 63rd Independence Day

Default 63rd Independence Day

August 15 is not far ahead , for we celebrate Independence Day every year this day . Every year we have lot of celebrations and promises being made . I wouldnt go in for the things which you all have heard of so many times , but the questions that comes to my mind is -

1.Why is that only around our Independence Day and Republic Day do we think about martyrs and all the sacrifices they made for us ?

2.Why does that proud feeling of " I am Indian " loses its essence after few days (once the Independence Day/Republic Day is over) ?

Post Digital Bhoomi - Liberty Day

1.Why is that only around our Independence Day and Republic Day do we think about martyrs and all the sacrifices they made for us ?

It happened that such way because they were the one who had done the liberty works during their era of time. This is the one great proof about culture can be changed. Because self independent also part of custom and culture of one's life. How can the second generation delve into first generation life? The first generation inner feeling still working hard to get self independent title.

So how do they able to celebrate the real story to Independence Day. Unless there is a commemoration for them to take e.g. their birthday falls on the same date of Independence Day. That is the thing I meant for a commemoration for them to take.

2.Why does that proud feeling of " I am Indian " loses its essence after few days (once the Independence Day/Republic Day is over) ?

"I am Indian" must be changed to more beautiful and deep sincere saying for "MY INDIA". Then, it will works - because;-

1. "I am an Indian" is self acclamation, and

2. "MY INDIA" is self declaration.
    Last edited by michaeldadona; 27-07-09 at 06:20 PM. Reason: > spacing <
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

Thumbs up Mera Bharath Mahan(My India is Great)...

D, be happy that at least we remember them on those 2 days .

Jokes apart, As Mike says the impact of the independence movement was greater among our forefathers who were actively participating in the liberation of Bharath (India). A small child of today will not understand the depth of the sufferings as we all did. So remembering our martyrs on such National celebrations will help us to make them understand the impact at least to some extent. Maybe after many many more generations, all this will become history and the impact will be still less. It will be like how we react to the wars in Akbar/Babar's periods or the Guptas'.

I don't think that the feeling of being proud to be an Indian has diminished in any way. Especially if you listen to the NRIs you will understand how proud they are to be Indians.

Thumbs up My india...

"I am Indian" must be changed to more beautiful and deep sincere saying for "MY INDIA". Then, it will works - because;-

1. "I am an Indian" is self acclamation, and

2. "MY INDIA" is self declaration.[/QUOTE]

Mike, I simply love these two lines of yours. A wonderful way to make us feel great about our Nation....Yes, My India is GREAT....

Talking Digital Bhoomi_a right place for self development.

Quote Originally Posted by jayashree s kumar View Post
    "Mike, I simply love these two lines of yours. A wonderful way to make us feel great about our Nation....Yes, My India is GREAT....
    Yeah...J, that was why in the previous various discussions I kept on giving "pressure", special to D because she is a poet as well as a writer.

She needs to learn about what are these areas of writing;

1. definition,
    2. translation, &
    3. meaning.

Once "mind-well-verse" with all the above three (3) points, our writing will naturally flow. In fact, our fingers can't follow the speedy mind of thoughts running in our brain.

The difference between acclamation and declaration as well as the affection that comes within verbal saying. We can feel the deepness of affection.

MY INDIA - terse and easy loving......it's not just able to soothes our heart but it touches and bites our bones; the so called "The Power of Word."

Hopes someday we all can meet each other(DB-ians) and I will show in-person, how to practice the way to reach its value from "The Power of Word" through our daily saying or talking.

Just remember one thing; a language comprises of three (3) categories. For what are the those three (3)? refer to my many many many discussion that I've talked/said about it.

"Digital Bhoomi_a right place for self development."
    Last edited by michaeldadona; 28-07-09 at 03:36 AM.

Exclamation Error display

Quote Originally Posted by michaeldadona View Post
    I am not able to view this Michael , it says

Invalid Picture specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
    What could be done ?

Arrow Digital Bhoomi - Photo album is a midi web site

Quote Originally Posted by dreamygal View Post
    I am not able to view this Michael , it says; What could be done ?
    Ohhhh....so sorry because I've changed its photo to be more vibrant as a blog like viewing. The link last number changed from 208 to 210.

Previously(disorder);
    http://www.digitalbhoomi.in/forums/a...=37&pictureid=208

Currently(working);
    http://www.digitalbhoomi.in/forums/a...&pictureid=210