Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Java or PHP?

Default Java or PHP?

Which is a better Scripting language - Java or PHP?

I have an idea of Java but don't know anything about PHP.
    What are the major advantages of each?

karan

1)which is a better scripting language -java or php?
    --->For answer visit this link :http://www.digitalbhoomi.in/forums/s...light=Java+PHP

2)I have an idea of java but don't know anything about php.
    --->PHP stands for Personal home page ...develop for home use later develop for other to make use as globally...for more info regarding php visit this link:http://www.digitalbhoomi.in/forums/s...3947#post33947

3)What are the major advantages of PHP..?
    PHP is easy to understand not so complicated compare to others language like c...Variables and Functions are easy to manipulate compare to others.The main advantage of PHP is support major database like MySQL, Oracle, and many other..
    Last edited by karan; 04-08-09 at 01:39 AM. Reason: quote

Very good question, techkriti. I love reading your question and your honest and humble type of question. I hope you really mean it and not like me where sometimes I do my play up posting questions which I knew the answer much better than replies I received. Just to make brainstorming and provocation to responder.

Special Note For My Dear Mr Karan.

techkriti asked you three (3) questions, actually;

1. Which is a better Scripting language - Java or PHP?
    2. I have an idea of Java but don't know anything about PHP.
    3. What are the major advantages of each?

Answer it on one-by-one basis, so that other people can gain knowledge about it, especially, for those computer illiterate groups.
    What is the abbreviation of PHP - does it means for Ponk-Honk-Ponk? Pie-Heat-Pie? or what?

Your answers to techkriti, is telling and not sharing. There was a computer geek last time on here, always tell and hardly shared her knowledgeable in computer - always after giving half-cut type of answer, she said, "don't ask more because I won't tell?". Is that a kind of sharing? Nature will curse this kind of people because God gives FREE learning by nature and never ask for "a thank" from human after gives us a life. Help learner means you are discerning yourselves and closely works with nature.

Your thread - Your Ebook

I wish to have a basic explanation in my learning about this thing. During you type your thread content, you imagine that your are explaining about "What is color" to a by birth blind person. If you do it like that, Google straight away listed your thread on top of its listing search page because yours is a new way original by explanation with no copy and paste. Helping people today, nature will support us in future and forever.

I got questions to ask all graduated DB-ians;

1. Why you all cannot write up descriptively for what you have learned?
    2. Are you all self-centered?
    3. Is DB paying less for every post?
    4. Is a waste of time sharing full knowledge with others who know nothing about programming?
    5. Don't you know that DB generates you to be somebody in future through your writing on here?
    6. Does your thread only for sharing amongst those people who only has programming knowledge to participate?
    7. Don't you feel that your descriptive writing helping citizen in one nation to grow with e-knowledge?

I got many more questions to ask but presently my flying fingers drawback numbness after doing my thorough explanation to a DB-ian about job hunter and job creator.
    Last edited by michaeldadona; 28-07-09 at 05:40 PM.
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

karan

Quote Originally Posted by michaeldadona View Post

Special Note For My Dear Mr Karan.

techkriti asked you three (3) questions, actually;

1. Which is a better Scripting language - Java or PHP?
    2. I have an idea of Java but don't know anything about PHP.
    3. What are the major advantages of each?

Answer it on one-by-one basis, so that other people can gain knowledge about it, especially, for those computer illiterate groups.
    What is the abbreviation of PHP - does it means for Ponk-Honk-Ponk? Pie-Heat-Pie? or what?
    Actually 1st question was already ask by other debians ..so it is necessary to answer same question...

Don't worry i will start posting from 29-july morning ...
    Note:-"search post before posting..."

Post Digital Bhoomi - render your SINCEREhelp to newbie

Quote Originally Posted by karan View Post
    Actually 1st question was already ask by other debians ..so it is necessary to answer same question...

Don't worry i will start posting from 29-july morning ...
    Note:-"search post before posting..."
    He is a newbie...you have to give him the referred discussion link, help him. Easy for him to just click it and read the said discussion.

Don't ask people to DO SEARCH...it is not a help. That is TELL and not SHARE. If not, no need discussion forum because all of our discussion matter already published on internet. Billions of computer reading material on the web. We all come here to tell and share, thus making DB grow and lively. The main thing is DB grow, then we can follow........

Like what I explained to D when she asked me because the answer that I made not only for her, it's for all netizens across the globe.

We must remember NOT ALL DB-ians are computer well literate, especially, one forum base operating system which they not yet familiarized. Please...and I beg you, karan.
    Last edited by michaeldadona; 29-07-09 at 02:32 AM.
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

java and php both are same in his particular to provide Web design services and Web development. for more information search on Web design Company

Though LInux takes only PHP, i like both and many of them do use PHP now

I would go with PHP since it is more cross-platform. Plus, it is easy to learn, you can find several tutorials online, many free tools, and it interfaces with many databases very well.

Well,very good question, PHP or Java as I Say, Both are Most popular programming language in all our the world.They are XML based Network Protocol. But Php is the better than Java. It can be provide Many Tools to develop attractive Website. W3 school website is very helpful to learn PHP.

Default Java or PHP

Its always Java. But PHP is a open source and is flexible. You can find easily host websites if it is php. Hosting java websites is a pain.