Thread: PHP-Server-Side Scripting(Personal Home Page)

karan

Post PHP-Server-Side Scripting(Personal Home Page)

Personal Home Page(PHP) was developed by Rasmus Lerdorf, Andi Gutmans and Zeev Suraski.It was design for Personal Home Page and created these Personal Home Page Tools to replace a small set of Perl scripts Rasmus Lerdorf had been using to maintain his personal homepage. The tools were used to perform tasks such as displaying his résumé and recording how much traffic his page was receiving. He combined these binaries with his Form Interpreter to create PHP/FI, which had more functionality. PHP/FI included a larger implementation for the C programming language and could communicate with databases, enabling the building of simple, dynamic web applications.
    One of developer called as Lerdorf released PHP publicly on June 8, 1995 to accelerate bug location and improve the code. This release was named PHP version 2 and already had the basic functionality that PHP has today. This included Perl-like variables, form handling, and the ability to embed HTML. The syntax was similar to Perl but was more limited, simpler, and less consistent.

Main Features:
    1) PHP is an open source software and is free to download and use.
    2) PHP supports many databases like MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, Solid,Generic ODBC, etc.

For Installation of PHP click here:http://www.digitalbhoomi.in/forums/s...ad.php?t=13114

Recommended PHP editor use Macromedia dreamweaver 8, cs or new version

Syntax:
    <HTML>
    <HEAD>
    <H1></H1>
    </HEAD>
    <BODY>
    <TITLE></TITLE>
    <BODY>
    <?php right your PHP code here" ?>
    </HTML>

Example:
    <HTML>
    <HEAD>
    <H1>WELCOME TO</H1>
    </HEAD>
    <BODY>
    <TITLE>digitalbhoomi.in forums</TITLE>
    <BODY>
    <?php echo" digitalbhoomi.in" ?>
    </HTML>
    Last edited by karan; 04-08-09 at 02:23 AM.

Very good article, Karan. For non-computer literate like me I am honored with your telling and sharing. Today I learned new thing from your bailiwick telling and sharing about what is PHP and the history that begins the whole set of its historical value.

Frankly speaking, Karan; only today I know what is the computer acronym for PHP which is Personal Home Page. Keep going Karan, many things I NEED to learn from you about the basic thing about computer literature from the beginning.

Today I declare, I am a new student to your lecture room. Keep it up and keep moving forward. That was why at the above paragraph I highlighted the word NEED. Which means it is more than WANT.
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

PHP is very famose programming language in Web design Company and Web designers. This is mostly use in Web development for provide Web design services.

You can create very nice dynamic pages with the help of PHP. There are number of Web sites and Web applications which are build in PHP

Find the right place for the development of PHP is very important before the start of development. There are many free and PHP Development Company. But I recommend Rapid Soft Technologies for Web applications in PHP development. Fast Soft has the experience to develop both PHP from scratch and from publicly available sources such as Joomla, WordPress and others.

Nice Information shared by you. PHP is a very well known programming language. You can create very attractive dynamic web pages for your website.