Thread: What you look in for ?

Arrow What you look in for ?

Whats the main thing you look in for while buying a product - its price or the contents ? It depends , in my case , as being from a middle class , we sometime have to go for a product which is not expensive , though it may not be good/best quality-wise . Whats your pick ?

FOODS & BEVERAGES
    Table of nutrition content - not about expensiveness or luxuriousness, healthy is the main concern.

NON-FOOD PRODUCTS
    Uncommon design and pattern - expensive and lavish spending is not my lifestyle. I am a savor kind of species, just nice to be enough and finally enough is enough.
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

Cool

according to me, whenever i choose any product, i short list items which are of good quality and brand(am not total brand freek though)..
    then from the shortlisted things, i look for price next and make my final decision..

Thumbs up Digitai Bhoomi_Binocular Income/Spending

Quote Originally Posted by richa View Post
    according to me, whenever i choose any product, i short list items which are of good quality and brand(am not total brand freek though)..
    then from the shortlisted things, i look for price next and make my final decision..
    Very good, richa. Your type of spending I term it as 'Binocular Spending'. If I am still alive in September 2009, I'll upload one new thread for what does it means by 'Binocular Income' and the relation to 'Binocular Spending'. No one had explained about this kind of economy factor on internet.
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

Quality especially in food products is quite essential. We need not go for the highest priced branded items but at the same time we should not go in for the cheapest ones in order to save money. Doing so may land you in a hospital and you will have to shell out more from your pocket towards medicines and Dr's fees. Don't compromise on food's quality.
    Regarding luxury items, I don't buy them even if I can afford it unless I find it becomes essential for our living. Even these things we should plan, save and buy the best ones so that they last longer life.

I always go for brand3ed and genuine products that is best for my family . Buying a inferior quality products is not my choice.

niche

The price, quality and specifications of a product are considered before making a decision.