Thread: stock market books

Question stock market books

Can anybody refer me some good books about stock market. I am a begineer in this field.

Post Stock Market Learning Process

For your learning process, I encourage you to take your time discern yourself about basic business learning because stocks trading also included in business theory and its transaction/operating system. When we talk about stock, we are talking about profit. When we do talking about profit, we are exploring the world of R.O.I. acronym to Return On Investment. Luck into R.O.I. process, ,meaning that we are talking about what is our B.E.P - Break Even Point Analysis for your involvement in Stocks Trading.

Phase I -

FREE ebook - similar to the video but in clear presentation in the form of graphs - http://www.myebook.com/index.php?option=ebook&id=15187

If both of the above failed to be viewed at time, you can learn the graphs and formulas on this blog page and to get larger screen view of presentation you just scroll it down and footer post bar at here; http://dosearch.blogspot.com/

Phase II -

Newspaper Stocks Market page, discern and profess yourself with all of its terminology in stocks activity. Take your time to learn this basic step although it looks like 'retro learning' process, but, it's really meaningful for your future strong stocks trading and investment.

Similarly, on Digital Bhoomi, we have to explore all of the button and texts links provided on here with the right terminology, meaning, and its application. So in stocks world of business also taking the similar step before we "jump" into its world of business, we have to be in very well discerned in its world of 'speaking' language.

Phase III

Many stocks book are already outdated or obsolete from the current move and law & practice including its rules and regulation of stocks transaction business because it was all written in the past. Where else, lots of changes done in stocks trading and its operating business.

I suggest you learn direct from stock broking remisier', whom able to render you with a total learning of the current stocks business transaction including latest updated fees and charges for each transaction done. In fact, close to professional 'remisier' supports you with many blue tips in getting high R.O.I. with low value in BEP.

Good luck and wish you success. I told and shared you my past time in way of learning stocks business, trading, and its operating system. The real fruitful phases of learning process.
    Last edited by michaeldadona; 07-09-09 at 09:48 AM.
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

A better, more modern book about stock investing is "The Five Successful Rules of Stock Investing", by Pat Dorsey. This book focuses on how to analyze a company and it's stock, if you want to purchase individual stocks.

If you want an overview of stocks and the stock market, there are two good books that can help:

- A Random Walk Down Wall Street, by Burton Malkiel
    - All About Stocks, by Esme Faerber

Quote Originally Posted by janessa View Post
    A better, more modern book about stock investing is "The Five Successful Rules of Stock Investing", by Pat Dorsey. This book focuses on how to analyze a company and it's stock, if you want to purchase individual stocks.

If you want an overview of stocks and the stock market, there are two good books that can help:

- A Random Walk Down Wall Street, by Burton Malkiel
    - All About Stocks, by Esme Faerber
    A Random Walk Down Wall Street is the best one among all mentioned in this page.

Read books by the old schoolers. Ben Graham's "The Intelligent Investor" is pretty much a requirement. Start off with something a bit easier though to get you familiar with the terms. Consider "The Neatest Little Guide To Stock Market Investing". This is an easy to read starter book that will explain some of the vocabulary. Don't take any of its advice. Get your advice from Ben Graham. His textbook that he taught to students in the 40s was "Security Analysis". It is a long, difficult, boring book, but will teach you what you really need to know to do well in the stock market. Hopefully after reading these and doing your own research, you will start to develop your own investing style. Good luck!

I think instead of paying for books, you can get lots of useful informations online and you can make use of it