Thread: Technorati - a new 2010 change for bloggers

Post Technorati - a new 2010 change for bloggers

I am a member to blog promoter sites, Technorati, since 2007 and every time close to new year time it bring up new things. Today_Thursday_September 10, 2009; I received new email notification about its latest update news about;

- copied and pasted from my email inbox -

Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Dear Technorati member, here is the latest news from Technorati!

1) Technorati's State of the Blogosphere Survey

2) Why Your Technorati Authority May Have Changed and What You Can Do About It

3) New! Become A Technorati Writer

4) Technorati Email Preferences
    As its hyperlink in my email page works as bookmark type, internally, I have to copy and paste the whole set of email alert about it. The following;

Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Dear Technorati member, here is the latest news from Technorati!

1) Technorati's State of the Blogosphere Survey

2) Why Your Technorati Authority May Have Changed and What You Can Do About It

3) New! Become A Technorati Writer

1) Technorati State of the Blogosphere Survey

Over the years, Technorati has been tracking the State of the Blogosphere. Our annual study investigates how blogging is growing and changing, as well as its impacts on current events and the bottom lines of businesses and bloggers. Please share your perspective by participating in our survey.

We think you'll find the survey interesting. It should take just 15 minutes of your time, and of course your answers will be completely confidential. Please feel free to sendthis linkto other bloggers you know. And be sure to check back on Technorati in October for a summary of the results.

2) Why Your Technorati Authority May Have Changed, and What You Can Do About It

Changes in Technorati Authority numbers - there are several reasons these numbers have decreased recently:

As our intent is to measure the influence and attention received on an ongoing basis, we stopped counting static blogroll links, and these links have now aged out of the authority calculations.

Due to the vast number of blogging platforms and custom installations out there (and some bloggers who felt we were using too much of their data), we now rely more heavily on RSS and Atom feeds than in the past. Bloggers can control how much of their content they wish to syndicate via feeds. Many blogs only provide partial feeds, we are not always able to get link data from them. Thus, links from these blogs may no longer contribute to your authority.

Finally, to make sure we always know about your updates, please make sure you are pinging us. You can ping us manually from our Ping Page, or learn about configuring your system to ping us automatically on our Help Page. Many blogging services and platforms have a preconfigured option for pinging Technorati and other services.

If you find links to your blog that don't appear on Technorati, you may want to check that the other blog:

is claimed on Technorati
    has a full-content feed
    is pinging us with updates.

3) Become a Technorati Writer

Technorati is entering into the next phase of our evolution: original content. Beginning in October, Technorati will feature original content on the site written by bloggers just like you! This is an amazing opportunity to give your writing vast exposure, become known as an expert in your field/s of interest, and to join a vibrant writer community.

Get in on the ground floor by signing up via the Technorati Contact Page. Select the "New: Technorati Writer Signup" option from the "Message Type" drop-down box. You will receive information and writing instructions as we get closer to launch date. We very much look forward to working with you!

Options include receiving important Technorati administrative updates (changes to the site and services we provide to bloggers such as blog claiming or Technorati Authority); receiving info on writing opportunities including access to review products, freelance writing assignments, press junkets; receiving Blogcritics' newsletter. We encourage you to opt-in for all three!

Please update your Technorati Email Preferences at this link now!

Thank you, The Technorati Team
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

Good opportunity for writers and new features for bloggers in the next phase of Technorati’s evolution to submit original content. They now rely more heavily on RSS and Atom feeds than in the past. Bloggers can control how much of their content they wish to syndicate via feeds.

Thumbs up Technorati New Change

Quote Originally Posted by Manish393 View Post
    Good opportunity for writers and new features for bloggers in the next phase of Technorati’s evolution to submit original content. They now rely more heavily on RSS and Atom feeds than in the past. Bloggers can control how much of their content they wish to syndicate via feeds.
    That's right, M; now most sites really racing to gain full scale for the real 2010. Similar to Twitter, today I received its email alert and a real making money for my business.

This was the email - copied and pasted 'Quoted';

New Terms of Service for Twitter

Hi,

We'd like to let you know about our new Terms of Service. As Twitter
    has evolved, we've gained a better understanding of how folks use the
    service. As a result, we've updated the Terms and we're notifying
    account holders.

We've posted a brief overview on our company blog and you can read the
    Terms of Service online. If you haven't been by in a while, we invite
    you to visit Twitter to see what else is new.

Overview: http://blog.twitter.com
    Terms: http://www.twitter.com/tos
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com

These updates complement the spirit of Twitter. If the nature of our
    service changes, we'll revisit the Terms as necessary. Comments are
    welcome, please find the "feedback" link on the Terms of Service page.

Thanks,
    Biz Stone, Co-founder
    Twitter, Inc.
    Means that, it is a true thing for what I previously said that Twitter will be the first MICRON-BLOG for 2010. Business promotion now is highly encourage at Twitter and similarly at Technorati.

I've uploaded my new assigned contract for my eMAOS task about Mitsuoka Car at YouTube, ebook, Twitter and Technorati.

"Change Mind Change Concept Change Earning Pattern"

That is a good news I think. I am a member of Techorati for a long time now. And why only me? There are thousands and thousands others who are using Technorati, and using it successfully. And if these changes are for good, then its fine. We are waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by abhi_bangal View Post
    That is a good news I think. I am a member of Techorati for a long time now. And why only me? There are thousands and thousands others who are using Technorati, and using it successfully. And if these changes are for good, then its fine. We are waiting.
    That's right abhi, work hard is a must - work smart is a necessity - diligently working is a way of wisdom practice. The main point is do not loose hope.