Thread: 'A Blog A Plant' and learning through 'Human Grasshopper'

Default 'A Blog A Plant' and learning through 'Human Grasshopper'

I received eight (8) emails from DB-ians (non-listed friend at my profile page) regarding how do I make true money from my blog. I replied, better I make answers by posting new thread on DB while others also can read and learn my little sharing. That is why and the reason this thread published on here.

A Blog A Plant

This is the beginning point that you have to learn, I mean learning through Self-Nature-Nurture-Learning (SNNL) much more effective before you participate into any kind of technical explanation done by Google or any weblog promoter or weblog provider.

These questions you must ask yourselves as a blog owner;

1. What kind or type of plant do you want to cultivate? Flower? Fruit? or what?

2. Have you learned about its growth and development stages?

3. Are you planting for fun or commercial use?

At this stage if your answer is for fun, you don't have to seriously take care about it and my question stops here. But, if your answer is for your commercial and earning purpose you have to answer the following questions;

4. Are you serious and able to spare your time to 'foster' your plant?

5. Do you know what its future market looks like? I mean, does your plant able to change buyers' mind from desire to necessity?

6. Do you know where is (at least) your plant strategic market? I mean, the targeted buyer group?

7. Do you know how to prepare an effective advertisement specifically for Item 6 to your plant?

8. Where is (at least) the general market to advertise and sell your plant?

9. Do you love very much to interact with all kind of attitude and responds (ambiguity) from your buyers or customers?

10. Where is your teamwork or network? Do you have it?

Before you answer all the above question, read my article about how I learned through SNNL from little creature named 'Human Grasshopper' because part of formal learning about it and it's a basic blog business learning in making money through online system.

'Human Grasshopper' article is my TRUE LIFE SNNL process. It has been read by more than 900 viewers after i've uploaded on August 16, 2009.

My little herbs garden (image/photo attached) also help me much learning about Triple B concept. While I am planting 'Karpura Valli' many things I learned about Triple B.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

An interesting thread Mike and a useful one too for learners like me....I have commented in your ebook too...The comments:
    Mike, I thoroughly enjoyed reading about the grasshopper. Very interesting facts and even the Aesop's fable was enjoyable, though we may know it from childhood.
    I think I am like a grasshopper, but a wise one trying to learn from people like you....Better to learn late than never....
    Best wishes, J...

Very nice and useful tips Mike. Really appreciate your helping tendency. I enjoyed your "Human Grasshopper" article. Since I didn't register yet, I couldn't leave my comments there. Congrats!

Thumbs up Human Grasshopper - 2010 is blogger year

Quote Originally Posted by jayashree s kumar View Post
    I think I am like a grasshopper, but a wise one trying to learn from people like you....Better to learn late than never....
    Best wishes, J...
    Yes J, I've read your comment on that page, thanks. I push hard on BLOG forum index ON db because, lately, Google really serious in promoting bloggers to participate in its new system and focus their sharing about how bloggers can make more money by using Google's application and system.

This is not kidding, for those bloggers who published conventional and digital product asides from their NEWS post, must use NEWS post as a 'bait' for Googlebot to crawl, group, and rank that specific blog.

Interlinking blogs from one to another own blogs seems a must and that was why Google provides its system 'Blog List' as part of new system to override blogroll.

From there, a great reason for me to compile my many personal blog as BLOG COMBO to avoid long list of my blog embedded at my blog side bar. I twisted and turned Google system so that its Googlebot crawl it all from my BLOG COMBO.

Default Proud to be called a 'grasshopper'

Quote Originally Posted by MythiliK View Post
    Very nice and useful tips Mike. Really appreciate your helping tendency. I enjoyed your "Human Grasshopper" article. Since I didn't register yet, I couldn't leave my comments there. Congrats!
    Thank you for your time spending on there because all of the above questions already and basically answered on that 'Human Grasshopper'.

Means that, we must feel proud when we do talking to friend while they are sharing their knowledge to us and at the end of our conversation to respect their giving we must say these words; 'Thank you and I am a grasshopper'. A grasshopper is a good learner.

From my small input on there, 'Airportal' (from UK) commented with her meaningful concise words appreciating the learning process from 'Human Grasshopper' and she is the great writer on there after her article viewed by 120,000+ in eight (8) months.

This is the way how I network and teamwork with international members. From myebook site, now I am enjoying with fifty (50) members on there. We communicate to each other merely on business matter.

"One Site One network - One Group One teamwork".