Thread: Dil Bole Hadippa

Default Synopsis of Dil Bole Hadippa Movie

"Dil Bole Hadippa movie introduces Rani Mukherjee as Veera character. She is a fire-cracker of a girl. She lives in a small village. She has passion of big dreams. She wants to show herself in 70mm. She acts in a local theater group in her village. She has interest in cricket also. She wants to play cricket in the big league. Veera wants to play with Tendulkar and Dhoni for India.

Dil Bole Hadippa movie introduces Shahid Kapoor as Rohan. He is the caption of a county team in England. Rahan backs to India to lead the cricket team of his father which has been loosing continuously for last 8 years.

Dil Bole Hadippa movie introduces the story of that village where girls don’t play cricket. In this condition, Veera has to put-on a turban and beard to look just like a man. She wants to fulfill her dreams by anyway. She proves her talent on the field in Rohan’s team and Veera Kaur becomes Veer Pratap Singh."

Source: Dil Bole Hadippa movie

Smile

i have not watched this movie as yet, but by your review austin, it looks like to be inspired by the english movie "she's the man".
    that english movie is great , but i dont think, our copied hindi movies do as great..

Default Dil Bole Hadippa

I watched this movie the day before yesterday. Shahid was smoking hot and Rani's performance is too good. I liked the message conveyed at the climax about feminism.

Have you guys saw it already? What do you think about it?

This movie had lot of hopes for Rani, but unfortunately movie is not running well now

Dil Bole Hadippa is actually a Rani Mukherjee , in which Shahid Kapoor is also a part, but movie is not running well now

Usually i like all the movie of Rani Mukherjee and used to watch it agian and again. But i think this movie is one time movie. Nobody like to watch it again and again. Anyways Shahid Kapoor is looking ralle hot.

Shahid really looks hot....movie is ok kind of having all dat punjabi stuff filled in again, those punjabi songs n bhangra.
    Although Rani is quiet talented, but she looks a bit old in this movie in frnt of shahid.
    And dat speech on feminism at d end...i wonder hw ppl cud even tolerate listening to her?
    She's the man was definitely much better , it will b good if these ppl stop copying and try something original .

I have not seen this movie yet thinking watch or do not watch.....