Thread: The cry that will never be answered

Default The cry that will never be answered

Today morning, after my husband left to office, I entered into the Toilet. My son didn't get up until that, as he slept late previous night. His usual habit when he gets up is to call "Amma" as the first word. Immediately I need to go to him with my arms open and hug him. Then he will smile and give me a hug back and the day starts good. If I'm in a position not to rush immediately to his bed side, then at least I should say "Monu, amma coming dear". Then he will wait for a while. Else he will start crying as if he lost his mother forever.

Today morning, when I were in toilet, my son called "Amma". I responded back, but he didn't hear it. It was also dark (as winter started in Switzerland). So he started crying from his bottom calling "Amma", as if he got lost in a fair. It really pained me. So I rushed out to take him. I took and hugged him. He sobbed for a while. To divert him, I switched on the TV.

GOD, the first thing was, some bomb blast happened in Iraq and several people died. Kids, babies, toddlers are crying here and there. Not sure, whether their parents are alive or not. I felt a knife piercing through my heart, cutting it deep. I changed the channel and the next was showing last week news about Indonesia Tsunami, where lots of kids lost their parents. Again showed some babies crying. I really felt like shout and cry.

When my son cried, at least after few minutes, I were there to answer him. Who is going to answer those babies and their cries?

My two year old son don't know to eat on his own, don't know to dress on his own, don't know which is good or bad, will eat anything given by me or anyone even if it is poison. He is leading a happy life, because we (his parents) are there all the time, by his side. But what is stored in future to those babies, who turned orphan in one single night?

When I saw those kids face in TV, my mind even without my control replaced it with my son's face and brought tears in my eyes. My heart is heavy. Just to let it out, I'm sharing with you all. May GOD shower mercy on little kids, who know nothing, except their parents.

From your shared link it was very obvious that human errors really made it happened.

- copied and pasted from Paragraph 3 of 11 -

Children in Conflict and Emergencies
    More than 2 million children have died as a direct result of armed conflict over the last decade.
    The words for 'last decade' shown that all allies troops must leg off from Iraqi soil. The more they tuned in there, the stronger fight back that will be. I used WILL BE and not WOULD BE.

Not just for that reason, I still remember the war history between US and Vietnam, where, 'The Orange' army (US) used chemical weapon to the regime and till now many Vietnamese troubled with serious health effects making US government has to spend $3million a year as a 'repay' to Vietnam government.

Similarly, to Iraqis where at high percentage children had been diagnosed having chronic cancer due to uranium radiation. This is the latest news I watched on TV (Al-Jazeera) today televised live broadcast showing oldies and children as victims taking their treatment at the local general hospital.

The above two (2) paragraphs, I derived from that little words for 'last decade' published at your shared web page. Now it is also as my answer for why I don't reply to 'funlover' posted thread http://www.digitalbhoomi.in/forums/s...ad.php?t=14330 (I got a bunch of ideas to make answer but I realized on DB not many members positively take my evocative type of discussion to lengthen it for getting good answers by discussing more on it, but they misunderstand it as my provocation); although I am a pure American, it doesn't mean that I have to agree taking one solution by war concluded by former US President (MR george Walker Bush, Jr.) and see how things happened just because of revenge, finally, breaking an international law and ruined innocent people. Vietnam war already lessoned this kind of action taken.

Similarly during World War II, Japanese army invaded many countries and killed many innocent people, which at the end defeated by atomic bombs. Another good lesson for any country who try to 'invade' other countries by means of National Security or International securities. But, Japanese much smarter, from Nagasaki and Hiroshima war history with atomic bombs, they 'invade' back US with their 'economy bombs' making US people 'kneel down' at heart and salute Japanese products.

Back to your prime topic of discussion, children is a future asset to one country and just imagine if their future would be useful persons to their country, 'killing' them means we are killing one nation UNLESS we know they are future culprits to their own nation, worth it!!!.

Related extension;

Regarding the calamity at Padang, Sumatera, Indonesia - not just the ocean wave of tsunami but made thing worse was the underground soil outburst at high rise and dumped the entire village and victims. Very sad, but, that is the mother nature outcry and a good reminder to human about eclipse is not the thing to celebrate but must get ready to face its gravity changes because on eclipse time, gravity drops it value from, g=10 to lower value. in fact, the recent eclipse fully seen at Gujarat on July 22, 2009 was the longest time in history (so far) which was very closed to 4 minutes. See.....what happened? Chennai recently with some stories of 'ritcher' vibration, the largest floods in 100 years for three (3) States of India (Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, and Maharashtra), China with earthquake and torrential rain, Japan with typhoon Melor, Philippines with two (2) typhoons in a week, Ketsana and Palma, routed to Vietnam, Taiwan with landslide and mudslide.

More to tell, actually, much better next time about kids/children with their close life with nature.

My special blog about flood in India; http://indiabhoomi.blogspot.com/
    Last edited by michaeldadona; 13-10-09 at 11:08 PM. Reason: typo: changing 'Iragi' to Iraqi.....sorry for my less
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

Your blog, though shows the pain of India, looks good in the way presented. Proud to have a friend like you, who loves India equivalent to us...

Hats off to you...

Sometimes God let us cry in such a manner that he never answers why he made us cry like this.