Thread: Windows 7 will give new life to Microsoft!

Thumbs up Windows 7 will give new life to Microsoft!

If you hate Vista, Microsoft's Windows 7 will give you lot more peace. Windows 7 will be released on October 22nd. Early reviews of Windows 7 gave very good rating for Microsoft's new operating system.

Some reviewers even praised that Windows 7 will be as good as Mac's Leopard o/s. That's really a great news for windows fans.

Some of the early reviews on Windows 7:

Windows 7 introduces real advances in organizing your programs and files, arranging your taskbar and desktop, and quickly viewing and launching the page or document you want, when you want it. It also has cool built-in touch-screen features.

Windows 7 beats the Mac OS in some areas, such as better previews and navigation right from the taskbar, easier organization of open windows on the desktop and touch-screen capabilities. So Apple will have to scramble now that the gift of a flawed Vista has been replaced with a reliable, elegant version of Windows.

Windows 7 has some touchy touch screen features too!! Some of the same kinds of multitouch gestures made popular on the iPhone are now built into Windows 7. But these features won't likely become popular for a while because to get the most out of them, a computer needs a special type of touch screen that goes beyond most of the ones existing now.

I can't wait to get my hands on Windows 7

ponnu

Seems to be most promising!

Post Window 7

You're saying right about it and in fact it's my faves one since three months ago.

My previous reply about it;
    http://www.digitalbhoomi.in/forums/s...ad.php?t=12388

IGNentertainment
    January 08, 2009

FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

Thumbs up Windows 7 is Released!

yeah...! Windows 7 is released!! It was released in New Delhi yesterday by Microsoft India Chairman. It was released in New York by Steve Ballmer, CEO of Microsoft. Checkout the link below for catchy videos and featured tour.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...eos-tours.aspx

Microsoft priced Indian edition 20% cheaper than U.S. edition to tackle software piracy. However, we wont get our hands on Windows 7 until Microsoft resolves the dispute with customs department over the interpretation of tax rules introduced in July on imported packaged software. See details at http://www.livemint.com/2009/10/2222...dows-7-20.html

Post Microsoft priced Indian edition 20% cheaper than U.S. edition

[QUOTE=Sachin;39233]Microsoft priced Indian edition 20% cheaper than U.S. edition to tackle software piracy./QUOTE]Very nice news add up, this is the thing that we want to hear about its cheaper price in India.

Don't worry about the US tax rules because it's negotiable through MSN's stocks business tax return. This is a business gimmick to show that it's not easy to make easy, having said business tactical way, similarly with passing the EU rules which is still in nego-dispute. That's all and why I can enjoy its test version earlier....shhhhhhh!!!.
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

mark

Working on Windows 7 will be a great experience for me.