Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does GOD really exist? yes/no?

Question Does GOD really exist? yes/no?

How many of you believe that god exists? Reason your opinion? How many say 'NO'?

Exclamation My opinion!

Though I have posted this question, I would like to voice my opinion.
    I personally feel that 'GOD' does not exist! Because there is no proof for that,
    so I don't have a reason to believe it. But I do feel a DIVINE(supernatural) power does exist. Yet, by praying you cannot please your destiny to work in your favour!!!

Thumbs up Divine power leads to optimism and positivity....

Quote Originally Posted by Niha_rika View Post
    I personally feel that 'GOD' does not exist! Because there is no proof for that,
    so I don't have a reason to believe it. But I do feel a DIVINE(supernatural) power does exist. Yet, by praying you cannot please your destiny to work in your favour!!!
    The fact that you believe in a Divine power is proof enough that you believe in God's existence. Another thing is I don't know if people who don't believe in God are believers of destiny....(Mike, You should be able to tell more on this point).

Man searches for proof for everything on earth. Though you cannot see air, you believe that there is an element called air. You may say that you can "feel" it and hence believe in it.

Similarly, it is upto an individual's experience to "feel" the presence of a Divine power which we have named as GOD. Avatars on earth like Rama, Krishna, Meera, Shirdi Sai Baba are all manifestations of this Holy power. The Saintly qualities of such personalities have made the believers to place them on such high pedestals.

In our own times, have we not seen people glorifying Gandhiji as the Mahatma?

There is no harm in believing in God's existence. When you have faith in something, you are led by positive thoughts and this will give you energy to work for your success. Not only that, you also need the courage and stamina to face your failures, sorrows, and fears. Even this power to face is aquired from believing in the unknown Supreme power....

Well i personally believed that God exists when many miracles happened to me...
    Im sure even u must have experienced utleast some miracles in life ..
    Either knowingly or Unknowingly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Niha_rika View Post
    Maybe you are right, but whatever you do in life, if you pra god and then put the whole effort you are bound to get the results and so called god will be there only to polish your efforts and not to fulfill any wish without putting any effort from your side..i hope i have got it right here

Thanks for your reply. I do agree with your point. only when one person puts his/her best efforts will s/he succeed, I also feel, when one prays to god their confidence increases & will believe their work will be done, which gives them a positive mindset to work, I guess that is the intention behind the concept of GOD! I am a practical person, who beleives in herself & is an optimist, so I feel the concept of GOD does no help to me!:-)

Well I have not experienced any such miracle in my life which would push me to believe in his existence! But now I am curious to know about such miracles in your life...

I totally abide by what you have said! But at the same time I donot feel by praying to it one can expect things to turn out to be the way he/she wanted! I also have no belief in Idol worship.

Post God never exist

23 October 2009_Friday_4.30 am_GMT+8
    googlebot crawl UA-3222003-theology

My Answer: God never exist.

The following is my genuine writing on here as a 'Non-Duplicate' content on internet, yet.

GOD AND THE GOD STATE

Whatever talking stats about God, human always 'confuse' to zone themselves between which talking does explain God and the God State. Why I used the word 'confuse'? Confuse is a state when balance inputs received between belief and disbelief supported with the physical facts and figures including, making a person in the life's circle of indecisive.

It happens many times in one human life circles (early-middle-later), especially, when do talking about Theology issue which sumptuously focus on belief or disbelief for human decision making and claims it as a self-belief.

Which means, we are not talking about God, actually, but we are talking about the God State by proving the useful super power and or many said it as superstitious power by comparison after human no more getting the perfect clues of it to be said as human made or creation. No scientific proof could support its happening to be inserted in 'Proof of Statement' related to human creativity.

So we all discussing about the God State and not God.

GOD IS UNSIMILARITY

When I said unsimilarity? it means the quality of being dissimilar. How could be God if vulnerable to comparable? The name of God is human creation, after all, what should God to be called as a symbol of identification in theology explanation? If God got name, means not God because human or any thing also got name (similarity and comparable property).

Hence or thus, whatever crossed human's mind or any kind of materialization about God is not God. We are the one who decide whether God exist or otherwise. Whereas, God never bother whether we are in the acceptance of belief or disbelief. The human point of weakness here is depends on just belief by taking the facts and figures on individual experiences from 'seeing is believing' to say (far from proof) about God existence and that is not God. Why? My simple answer - unsimilarity.

MY CONCLUSION
    God does not exist and that is God.
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

love to read all your replies. Is it an objective question? Certainly not. I dont think you need to have some miracles happen to believe in god. If you believe in the 'divine power' and dont want to give it a name, very well. but some people takes ' seeing is believeing' , for them they give different shapes and names to that power.

Have you ever escaped from an accident by a fraction of second? Or ever had a sixth sense answering your questions? thats the ' power'.

I do believe in such power.