Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Surya Or Vijay??

Arrow Surya Or Vijay??

I think both of them are good at acting and both of them have got there own style.............
    But i think vijay has a huge fan following ,because of his dialogues!!!!!
    Well my friend is not a digitalbhoomi member and wanted me to post this for him..
    his answer was:-

Surya, no doubt. Vijay is a re-make baby of Mahesh Babu ((Telugu). Surya never interferes in the story & direction as Vijay & his dad do, that's why all his recent films are flop. That's why he and his dad is talking about joining politics etc just to keep live "VIJAY's IMAGE"(he doesn't has one, is a different issue;though by writing articles in magzines/newspapers by ghost writers & money power) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even "Vettaikkaran" is going to be a "GREAT FLOP" for this reason,since Distributors are having two minds about the film. Whereas Surya's "Adhavan" sold to unexpected high price than expected by the producers.

Guyz post whom do u like most vijay or Surya?????

And another great flick i heard was they both are going to do film together..
    see the post
    It is season for two hero subjects in Tamil. Soon after the news of Simbhu- Sibiraj coming together comes the news of Vijay- Surya coming together. Vijay and Surya acted in Neruku Ner . Though it was not a Agninatchiram the film did not bomb. Next they came again in Friends which too was a hit.

Anandhi pictures the one time sucessful producers fallen on bad days met SAC and Shivakumar and asked them to help them out by asking their children to act in a film for them. Both the father’s coaxed their sons to do a good deed. Now Vijay- Surya will act for Anandhi films . selection of subject and director is underway.

illayadhalapathi VijaY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

surya the rocker i like surya even vijay is nice but at times i kinnda get bored of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

both of useless

a clumsy answer to utleast tell which actor u like?? ?? ?? hmmmmmmmmmmmm m m m m

Now a days Vijay movies are not good. Its very boring and he doesn't look good. I was fan of Vijay few yrs before. I was mad on him but now a days i think Surya rocks.. Surya's movies are great and he looks very cute even after marriage

Vijay and Surya were very amateurish in the first few films they acted. But later they learnt dance and fight and became better in acting too.

Vijay is better than Surya in dancing. But Surya overtook Vijay in acting by his performance and acting. He experiments new types of story lines and like Kamal Hasan acts in different and new type of roles (Perazhagan, Nanda, Varanam Ayiram). Hence he is certainly better than Vijay who is yet to come out with greater performances than the cliched ones he has been giving....

My vote is for Surya.

Market of particular Hero has decide based on his opening collections.
    I think Collectionwise Vijay is the King than Surya...
    Both of them have different Style of acting.

If its variety you are talking about, I would support Surya, Somehow, Vijay has never tried to do different roles, His movies are so full of masala and artificiality, that they fail to strike a chord while watching! I repented a lot after watching Villu, So artificial a story and so hard to believe!

i like surya. he is one hell of a hard worker i think. vijay too is a good actor .
    but nowadays he seemed to add more..??? masala to his movies. too much of anything is good for .....!!!.