Thread: Proud to be an Indian!

Blog Entries

Default Proud to be an Indian!

Proud to be an Indian -- Prof M S Swaminathan lectures at BITS Pilani.

Prof. Swaminathan gave a great lecture in BITS. You can read more about this in http://www.indiaprwire.com/pressrele...0709204630.htm

Smile proud to be an indian

You have to be proud to be an indian. While one reason could be that we belong to an ancient civilisation, another good reason is that inspite of all our differences in caste, creed and colour we as a nation have struck to democracy for 60 years and if that is not reason enough to feel proud, then I ask you what is ?

If you do not understand still, then just think of Pakistan, a nation that became free at the same time as us and which even today has been unable to have a trouble free existence. It is only when you travel abroad that you realise this pride. I visited Hawaii, two years and came back without purchasing anything, for the simple reason we get everything in India.

So if you are an indian, you have every reason to smile. You and I are Indians

yes we should be proud to be an indian .

every one proud to be an indian

just being proud wont do.we have to work for the nation.so that the world look upto us...

I love that Dialogue of RDB...

Koi desh perfect nahi hota par use sudhara ja sakta hai... We are surely proud to be indians but now its time to make India proud of us...

yes we should be proud to be indians, it will sound more proud when we are free to think answer in our mother tongue as there are many language in the world and we are in a country with many languages .

prime importance should be given to mother tongue irrespective of majority and minority of population using it.