Thread: How to know googlebot last crawled our blog?

Post How to know googlebot last crawled our blog?

Watch the video as it's presented with lucid explanation, where, on the SERP we just click the cached text link.

Uploaded by EtsyMagnetGames - July 04, 2009

I've tried mine and this is the proof of it by following steps given by EtsyMagnetGames;

Step 1 - http://www.google.com

Step 2 - In the search box I typed - mikeglobal.blogspot.com

This is the SERP;

Comments by mikeglobal.blogspot.com — BackType
    Comments by Michael Dadona on Matt Cutts: Gadgets, Google, and SEO and more.
    www.backtype.com/url/mikeglobal.blogspot.com - Cached - Similar -
    Step 3 - I clicked the Cached text link

This was the result;
    This is Google's cache of http://www.backtype.com/url/mikeglobal.blogspot.com. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on 18 Oct 2009 00:06:14 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more

These search terms are highlighted: mikeglobal blogspot com
    Double click on the video panel to go to EtsyMagnetGames's YouTube web page if you want to say 'Thank you' to EtsyMagnetGames for providing this useful tips.
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

Michael

This is really useful information.
    Nice of you to share it.

Post Useful tips embedded on Digital Bhoomi site

Quote Originally Posted by Viveka View Post
    Michael

This is really useful information.
    Nice of you to share it.
    No need t mention it, Viveka and I appreciate it very much. It's my personal duty and responsibility to embed all the useful tips on Digital Bhoomi page so that when netizens do search on internet they will be brought to Digital Bhoomi page.

The key point to make Digital Bhoomi more vibrant in term of SEO and SEM on internet and hopes all members start from today, re-share their quality threads, at least, to all the five (5) sharing affiliate sites provided by Digital Bhoomi; Digg, Twitter, reddit, Facebook, and Google reader. I told for thing that I did long time ago.

We need sincerity from LOYAL DIGITAL BHOOMI MEMBERS (LDBM) in pursuing this good wish so that Digital Bhoomi able to pull more crowds to Digital Bhoomi sites. A LDBM won't ask for rewards in doing good things to Digital Bhoomi because nature will naturally rewards in future more than for what they hopes.

That is why since last month, I no longer type DB for Digital Bhoomi, but keep on typing the full set of it as - Digital Bhoomi - on every discussion that I have participated after being advised by Google Team to make one post really friendly to SEO and SEM on internet. Another key of success for future Digital Bhoomi development. Google Teams had helped me much in giving the secret key of it, a little but with great enough.

Well there are free Online tools Can be used....For Google,Bing,yahoo and Other task..try these...

http://www.searchenginegenie.com/seo...tm#GoogleTools

Post Quality post does includes tell and share values

Quote Originally Posted by ashishtis View Post
    Well there are free Online tools Can be used....For Google,Bing,yahoo and Other task..try these...

http://www.searchenginegenie.com/seo...tm#GoogleTools
    I appreciate you telling, ashishtis; as always and forever. But, please and kindly, give the steps for where to go and which one to click. Provide some examples would be much better and bringing up your post as a quality post on internet world. Once classified as a quality post, your user name will be getting the fruitful benefits on internet world in the near future.

Our tell must includes sharing value because not all members are internet superb literate. Secondly, in making Digital Bhoomi a real one-stop-search point on internet in future where we have to sacrifice our time in enhancing quality post on here so that readers across the globe feel very lovely to visit Digital Bhoomi for their internet search reference and they really getting for what they searched and wanted.

Again, thank you ashishtis.

Thumbs up Yet another proof of mike's thread on Google search

Thank you Mike for being very descriptive in you post so that people like me who are not all that knowledgeable with computers, are able to follow the steps very easily.

My search too brought in most of my posts in Digital Bhoomi including the latest one on Bananas. Interested members may type http://jayskorner.blogspot.com/ and find out themselves. yet another proof of Mike's above thread....

Post Click the 'Ads Google' published on Digital Bhoomi site every time we sign in

Quote Originally Posted by jayashree s kumar View Post
    My search too brought in most of my posts in Digital Bhoomi including the latest one on Bananas. Interested members may type http://jayskorner.blogspot.com/ and find out themselves. yet another proof of Mike's above thread....
    That's right, J. I've checked it out by using 'Wonder Wheel' and I am very happy as I saw with my naked eyes your blog already given the 'Wheel' by Google SERP although not yet its radial.

Work hard and register your blogs at Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools, very important for your near future online marketing, advertising, and the most importantly is money & earnings.

One from my many videos already has been selected as 'Featured Video' of the month by YouTube. I want to give proof to other members that not necessarily by using high-tech webcam to produce a quality content. I got two high-tech webcams, but why I don't use it? I got tips, publishing 'contextual' type of video clips much effective, YouTube select a 'featured video' not base on number of viewers, but, the quality contents by means of quality sharing.

1. Publicize Google Feedburner Chicklet on Blogger blog
    2. Verify Blogger blog with Webmaster Tools

http://digitalbhoomi.in/forums/showthread.php?t=15987