Thread: Why Windows makes my system slow? What are some tips for a fast Windows PC?

shawn_michael

Question Why Windows makes my system slow? What are some tips for a fast Windows PC?

I want to get rid of my norton anti virus, it created slow startup problem. Any other alternatives? Please guide.
    Last edited by shawn_michael; 28-10-09 at 12:41 PM.

shown

When you uninstall anti virus software and other heavy applications, these software can corrupt your window registry files and that can also leaves some invalid entries. If you want to fix these files then you have to download registry easy because that can repair your whole system by removing all errors.
    Last edited by shown; 29-10-09 at 03:34 PM.

Unregistered

For making your pc to work faster you should check and delete the cookies,cache and browsing history time to time.

Well then you can get the Avast anti-virus as it is considered as the best anti-virus at present.It provides the security and keeps your system away from the anti-virus. I highly recommend the Avast, i am using it from long back and did not have any issues yet.

I am using Symantec antivirus for my pc. it doesn't slow down my pc. i delete cookies,cache and browsing history time to time to make my pc faster.

Then use microsoft antivirus , it is the best antivrus people using in market, secure your PC with microsoft

Which OS you have installed on your PC and the thing matter is your configuration of your PC, if all this are good then run AVG antivirus on your PC.