Thread: Bucket List – Movie Review – One of the best movies I have seen

Thumbs up Bucket List – Movie Review – One of the best movies I have seen

Find the joy in your life” – this is the message of the movie. I have seen lot of comedy movies. I also have enjoyed lot of feel-good movies. You can add some motivational movies also to the list. This is the only movie that has the combination of comedy + feel-good + motivational. Whether you like Hollywood movies or not, watch this movie. At least, before you die. If you haven’t seen this movie, add this movie to the list of things you should do before you die.

Do you have a to-do list for your life? Things you want to do before you die? Many people past 30 do. This movie is about “that list”. Bucket List is the list one wants to do before he/she kicks the bucket (life).

Billionaire Edward Cole (Jack Nicholson) and car mechanic Carter Chambers (Morgan Freeman) accidentally meet in a hospital room. Both are terminally ill patients sharing the room in the hospital owned by Edward Cole. One thing leads to another, and they decided to see the world and do things before they die. Then…they just get out of the hospital, drop all treatments and take off to see the world. They go and do things that they always wanted to do but never had the time and courage to do – like Sky diving! They roam around the world, see the life in different perspective, see the Great Pyramids, Taj Mahal, an African safari — and finally find the joy in their life.

Kudos to the script writer who came up with the brilliant plot for the story. Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman played their roles brilliantly too. This movie is a gem. I am glad I saw this movie before I die! Hey, if you cant watch the movie, at least watch the trailer below ;-)

Its Comedy and Drama movie directed by Rob Reiner I have liked this movie t the heart ful of happiness. You guys can also download The Bucket List Movie to watch it.