Thread: What people contribute most to the stock market?

Default What people contribute most to the stock market?

What are the names of the poeple who contribute the most money in the whole stock market? There has got to be a limited number of individual people that own X percent of stock in the ENTIRE market...who are these people and how much percent of the market do they own? I ask this because someone told me that Bush along with 3 other people own the majority/most percentage of the enitre stock market. Is it true or is this person completely crazy...it seems pretty possible to me but that is why i ask on yahoo.

Post Dog Of The Dow (DOTD)

Everybody can say that! but where is the proof? I can say you got 1 trillion in bank account but where is the proof?

In my hometown this group of people known as D.O.T.D. which is "Dog Of The Dow" and what is Dog Of The Dow?. It is an investing strategy that consists of buying the 10 DJIA (Dow Jones Industrial Average) stocks with the highest dividend yield at the beginning of the year. The portfolio should be adjusted at the beginning of each year to include the 10 highest yielding stocks. This time they manipulate the ten (10) highest stocks. Do you remember previously when I replied to your discussion and I told about 'FUNDER'? yes a FUNDER is a DOTD. if you want to win the stock battle you have to look for DOTD and you will never lose and loss your earning power in stocks trading/investing.
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

I think the stock market is only for the high class. There are a lot of people in India who have the big question mark as to what they have next what they will do next and what they will eat next. In such a country how many people DO YOU THINK might be using the marrket?

Banned

Stock market is a place where buyers and sellers of listed securities meets for the exchange of the same.It has proven itself suitable from investment point of view. Investors and traders should analyze their risk bearing capability before beginning with investment.