Thread: Kandha samy

Default Kandha samy

Kandha samy is vikram film. They released one digital invitation.This invitation tells trailer of that film. Cost of the invitation is Rs18000.

Default U R Wrongggg

hey dude..kandha samy is not vikrams film.its Mr.susi ganeshan's film.He is the director who formerly directed the mega hit venture THIRUTTU PAYALE.
    PPl like you are making the ACTORS as heros and atlast super heros which ends up with milk abhishegam and stuff.i donno when my india is gonna wake up from these...

hi 123,
    thats true we indians have got time to do all crazy things and shame on the news channels those who flaunt on such activities , like longest beard, body like rubber, etc...why dont we do something for the upliftment of the societty or atleast for the good for someone. oneday i saw a person with the record of cutting max. onion in record time....crazy!

hi pv1,
    Im happy that you are having some care towards the society.My worries are about today's youth.I cant able to bare with my fellow dude running behind some so called stars.I jus wanna screw these followers first then the Oldie baldies...Neways,thanks for your concern..

Weird expectations !

I don't want to criticize Vikram in this movie because the portraying of the movie is completely gone wrong. All the best vikram for ur next movie...............

Question Kandasamy Movie Review

Kandasamy or Kandhasamy is already released. Has anyone seen this movie? I heard it's so-so.

Default Kandasamy

Kandasamy Review - Reminiscent, Yet decent - http://www.raghuism.com/2009/08/kand...et-decent.html
    Kandasamy- K for Killing and Kissing - http://www.raghuism.com/2009/08/kand...d-killing.html

The movie is good. Good entertainer. But still the screenplay could have been still better. Also there is a stunt sequence which takes place in a agricultural field. That scene lacks logic and also Vikram is not actually a superhero who can fly or catch bullets. He is just an ordinary man who was thought as super hero by the people (in the movie). Also shreya was too glamor in this movie which could have been reduced.

But still a good entertainer.