Thread: One Indian house One India flag in-house-display to spark nationalism and patriotism

Post One Indian house One India flag in-house-display to spark nationalism and patriotism

15 November 2009

One Indian house One India flag in-house-display to spark nationalism and patriotism, wherever you are.

All Indians must start this kind of mind sharing in nationalism and patriotism to get back the lost value which thing already cultivated deeply and verve standing by the late Mahatma Ghandi.

It's very imperative in generating extra value for any foreigner who step in into India soil. To warn them about Indians always welcome foreigners who only raise up wishes to share with Indians and not to steal Indians and India's properties.

In term of internal and international security, Indians will never left the harmony and strong determination just from the respectful value to the India flag, no one is allowed to stir notorious activity in generating whatever category of terrorism.

Just imagine, everyday when we look at the India flag during leaving house for work, at work place also in sight, at grocery shop, at restaurant, at coffee shop, at hypermarket, definitely will gain extra energy in admiring how great is the needs of nationalism and patriotism in paramount dignity of India to the eyes of the world.

Restart the way how to respect India flag, a little but able to produce long term impact in term of nationalism and patriotism.

RELATED DISCUSSION ABOUT PATRIOTISM AND NATIONALISM OF INDIA IN ECONOMY

"Made In India" product a "priority" in "Patriotic Spending" for one Indian house.
    http://www.digitalbhoomi.in/forums/s...ad.php?t=11670
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

Thumbs up India Flag Protocol....

Thank you Mike for increasing the patriotism of Indians through this thread.

Prior to 2002, the general public of India could not fly their National flag freely on all days except on designated national holidays. Only Government offices had the privilege.

In 2002, an industrialist named Naveen Jindal, who flew the National flag on top of his office building was told that he could be prosecuted for breaking the flag code and the flag was confiscated. This made Jindal file a public litigation and he won it. he said that he wanted to show his love for his country and that he would honor the decorum and respect due to our National Flag.

The Supreme court ordered the Government to set up a committee to consider the matter. After this, the Government amended the flag code from 26.01.2002, allowing the general public to hoist the flag on all days of the year, provided they safeguarded the dignity, honour and respect of the flag.

Post IN HOUSE - Law is sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by jayashree s kumar View Post
    Thank you Mike for increasing the patriotism of Indians through this thread..
    Thanks J for giving an extension on 'Naveen Jindal' law historical case. I appreciate your factual telling and sharing.

I hope all readers understand my writing with 'Quality Reading', I used the word 'IN-HOUSE' which means the The Great India flag must be in the house building. That is about LAW, the Law always reads the word, words, and sentence including all the written, published, and displayed punctuations.
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

I have just visited the given blog and I knew many knowledge. This made Jindal file a public litigation and he won it. he said that he wanted to show his love for his country. Really I like this blog.