Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can I go about real estate investment?

Default How can I go about real estate investment?

I have some money which I wish to invest in real estate business but I do not know what steps to take exactly. Do I just look for a property and buy and then sell to a high bidder or what?

Post 8 Key Steps in property or real estate investment

27 November 2009

You can use this site for your perusal; www.trustedproperty.org

What I have implemented, I used this 8 Key Steps;

1. Do search almost all premier real estate sites
    2. Make use http://www.trustedproperty.org
    3. Determine which one is safe to invest and provides greater ROI
    4. Must obtain all approved maps, property ownership documents, and other related documents, this is the very very very important item. Without those documents will never proceed for my investment
    5. Make sure which one is the authentic builder with have superb business track records and with current good reputation as well
    6. Must have financier institution back up, which means they helps me in provide financing with the lowest interest rate
    7. Look for legit consultation at any moment of purchase, and finally,
    8. Getting any supportive legal and technical help.
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

A investor should decide whether his investment goals are long term or short term. As the investor keeps paying the mortgage amount, his dues becomes less and his equity in the property increases which adds to the overall net worth. If an investor does a real estate investment for short term he can earn a decent profit.

Real estate investing runs the gamut in terms of risk and investment success. The first rule of real estate investing, even before location, location, location, is be very careful with whom you are dealing. For some reason, real estate is fraught with unscrupulous characters, many of whom you’ll see on late night television commercials with their "no-money" down methods of becoming millionaires. Only a very small percent of these so-called real estate gurus are legit.

@Xanthia Alysha Real Estate business is great opportunity for making the money double but after investment you have wait for the longer period and you have to be so active and keep regular update regarding the Real Estate...

Real estate investment involves the commitment of funds to property with an aim to generate income through rental or lease and to achieve capital appreciation. Real estate refers to immovable property, such as land, and everything else that is permanently attached to it, such as buildings. When a person acquires real estate, s/he also acquires a set of rights, including possession, control and transfer rights.
    Real estate investment groups are similar to small mutual funds. They are set up for rental properties. While an investor may own one or more units, a professionally managed company acquires, builds, maintains and lets out all the units on the properties in exchange for a percentage of the monthly rent.

This real estate investment strategy that is commonly known as rental properties. Becoming a homeowner is easier than you think. You buy a property, advertised as the income and sign a contract with his new tenant. This is where the love story ends. You must know a lot about their rights and obligations as owner or is in crisis. Perspective projection of their tenants is your first line of defense. Protect your property from damage is your first duty. I could paint a bleak picture soon be the owner. But dealing with renters can be the most frustrating job I ever had.

A proper advice is required for investing in real estate; it is a huge investment and even a small mistake can cost you a lot. If you are beginner it is better to approach the real estate agencies, they will guide perfectly about the techniques of proper investment.

You have to factor in the costs of holding on to the property, repairs the need to be done, and selling fees to the realtors (usually 6%). So the house needs to be a great deal to create an investment opportunity especially in this market where prices are still going south.

Real estate investment is the great source to generate great income which is kind of long term investment. there are some things to keep in mind before investing in real estate like best location, surrounding environment, financial position, get inspected property and real estate agent advise.