Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Get paid by reading Emails.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetheart View Post
    Can you pls show us some proofs?
    I forgot to scan the earlier cheque but you can see my account page with balance. I will redeem my earnings soon and when I get the cheque I will post here.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by himarticles View Post
    I forgot to scan the earlier cheque but you can see my account page with balance. I will redeem my earnings soon and when I get the cheque I will post here.

Bro in all scam sites amount will get updated in our site account but we will never going to receive any payments in our hands.

Not only in the rupee mail , i have tried and failed in getting money from this programe,
    and i need to know the real one.............I have scored more amount in dollars and crossed the minimum payout ..,.,.,. but no way for payout ,.,..,..,

hi, I would like to thank you for the information...

Definitely scam, i joined 2 years ago,i hardly get emails from advertisers.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetheart View Post
    Bro in all scam sites amount will get updated in our site account but we will never going to receive any payments in our hands.

I got my payment from rupeemail.com, view the image below. I am still saying this site is not scam. Refer more people and earn money.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I don't think these sites are legitimate. Better you check for a payment proof and you never know when they will close down. I would suggest not to keep your important emails in this email account.

I have also joined the rupeemail before too many days and now balance is only 4.50 Rs

This kind of websites are paying only low amounts, but the most of them are really working trustable with some potential to continue with paying for long time.

Hi,
    I am in online jobs for past 2 years but I have not got much benefit from those paid to read email programs.There are many reasons-most of them are scam and spam,payment will be high so this will take even more than 1year to redeem so I will not suggest people to concentrate on paid to read email programs.