Thread: Know about Getting Inside Switzerland --- For Job

Default Know about Getting Inside Switzerland --- For Job

Whenever I speak to few of my friends/relatives, the first thing they used to ask me is "Woww, you are in Switzerland? Can't you find me a job there?" So, I thought to put of few points which restricts people simply entering into Switzerland.

Switzerland is easy to enter as a tourist or visitor. But it is a tough place to enter for a job. Because Switzerland has policies as below.

If a company needs to recruit an outsider (let us say an Indian from India), then it should prove the Switzerland Government that, from the received applications,

1. None of the Swiss applicant is capable of doing that job
    2. None of the Europe applicant (like people from Germany, France, etc...) is capable of doing that job
    3. None of the America / Canada applicant is capable of doing that job
    4. None of other applicants (whatever their country is) living already inside Switzerland is capable of doing that job

Only when the above 4 conditions are satisfied, the government will allow the company to recruit a person from outside Europe. But if the company outsources the project to other companies like TCS, Satyam, Wipro, then their employees can easily enter into Switzerland to work for their clients.

Who ever lives in Switzerland are categorized by various types of resident permits. Every Non EU citizen who enters into Switzerland except for tourist or visiting reasons should have a job (work permit) before entering Switzerland. Such people will be given L-permit. With that permit, the person cannot change his/her job. He/she can work only for the company which brought him/her inside Switzerland.

Once when you complete 2 years of living in Switzerland, your permit will automatically upgraded into B-permit. B-permit person can change jobs. Hence most of our Indians, who enter Switzerland by means of TCS or Infosys used to work for their clients for 2 years. Once when they get B-permit, they jump to direct Swiss companies (mostly their client itself)

After 10 years, I guess they will give Swiss citzenship (I'm not sure about this)

Hope this helps for those who wish to enter Switzerland to get a job.

Post A very informative note about travel for job to Switzerland

31 December 2009

A very informative note about travel for job to Switzerland

My 309 days as a Digital Bhoomi member < > Date of signed up: March 8, 2009_Sunday
    You have shared very clear basic info on job-seeking-traveler for those who want to migrate to Switzerland. Very lucid explanations on what are the L-permit, and B-permit.

I look into this condition there are still many opportunities for Indian job seekers to pull string with top rank group in these listed companies from your given info;
    Only when the above 4 conditions are satisfied, the government will allow the company to recruit a person from outside Europe.

But if the company outsources the project to other companies like TCS, Satyam, Wipro, then their employees can easily enter into Switzerland to work for their clients.
    Very helpful thread for those who got high guts in building up their future carrier life in searching any 'loop hole' for approval.
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

Thanks Mike.

Hope this will help to all those who want to enter Switzerland for WORKING

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Only when the above 4 conditions are satisfied, the government will allow the company to recruit a person from outside Europe. But if the company outsources the project to other companies like TCS, Satyam, Wipro, then their employees can easily enter into Switzerland to work for their clients.

Although this country is the biggest do not know Bali.I then Switzerland for a variety of tourism has a lot more potential and more of that object, I've been there twice with my gf and this is a really amazing place for a romantic couple as well.