Thread: Koolpool in Mumbai - share your comment!

Post Koolpool in Mumbai - share your comment!

Today I learned new thing about "Koolpool" in Mumbai after I replied this thread and watched the video on website shared by "Newsposter" - Ethical Man

Chetan Temkar is a Co-founder 'Koolpool' service in Mumbai City, my questions are;

1. What is the cost to subscribe 'Koolpool' service?

2. How long does it take to obtain the 'Koolpool' card after subscribed?

3. How efficient is 'Koolpool' service in Mumbai City?

Thanks in advance to all replies.
    Last edited by michaeldadona; 04-01-10 at 03:02 PM. Reason: spacing for Chetan Temkar is a Co-founder 'Koolpool' service in Mumbai City, my questions are;
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

Unregistered

Default Founder - Koolpool

Hi Michael
    We have suspended koolpool services in Mumbai for the time being and are reworking the business plan and looking for sponsors to get the project started again. We are also looking for investors to do this in other parts of the world.

Chetan

Post Koolpool and AirAsia Tourism Twinning Program

Yeah! Hi to you too, Chetan,

RE: Koolpool and AirAsia Tourism Twinning Program

Thanks for the reply and I appreciated it very much. I still remember your face in that video and my little idea is the first place to work with is Ministry of Tourism, India in Mumbai. Don't lose and loss hope, this is the chance for you to go up in this type of tourism industry. Special rate should be given to government staffs on duty using Koolpool and one special tariff for local and foreign tourists. My entry to India tentatively by late 2010. Maybe the first man for me to contact in Mumbai is you, Chetan.

Another thing for you to work out is to contact direct Mr (Datuk) Tony Fernandez (AirAsia's CEO) because AirAsia will be started to fly to Mumbai 4 X weekly 0n 6 May 2010; and this is my discussion about it, kindly surf and read; KLIA - MUMBAI. He is a humble gentlemen with big name in world's aviation industry, team up him and Mumbai Ministry of Tourism for the good sake of "Koolpool". Giving special attention to all AirAsia passengers and the Koolpool programs embedded and inserted with AirAsia Tourism programs. The key point in here and I believe it is a good start for you to rework on this matter.

Last edited by michaeldadona; 19-02-10 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are also looking for investors to do this in other parts of the world.Chetan
    OK Chetan, I've done my little help for Koolpool by contacting AirAsia; using Facebook and this is the link to it; http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=1&aid=198490&id=18801397386#!/AirAsia

I hope AirAsia will do something for Tourism-Twinning-Program with Koolpool in Mumbai, my great hope and this is the thread about it; http://www.digitalbhoomi.in/forums/s...ad.php?t=17690

The TV news video about Koolpool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gawy_EWhgpY
    Last edited by michaeldadona; 19-02-10 at 01:56 AM.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Koolpool to be revamped

Hi Michael
    Thank you so much for your support.

We are planning to completely overhaul koolpool to use smartphones.

Towards helping public transport in Mumbai, I have published an application on Android Market for Mumbai -
    use link market.android.com slash details?id=org.mesn.com.bestbus

This is a one of a kind app for India though I know that you have a lot of similar apps in other countries.

With GPS technology, we can solve the problem of people knowing where their ride is.

Thanks again for all the information that you sent me and sorry for such a long time replying as I do not check this site often.

In the future, you can contact us at mesnt[email protected]

Chetan