Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Learning personality through geometrical shape favourite

Post Learning personality through geometrical shape favourite

The Art of Personality can be learned through individual's geometrical common shape fondness or liking or favourite. I only remember two of it and forgot another three (hope you can help) and the the five common geometrical shapes are; Square, Circle, Triangle, Rectangle, and Hexagon.
    Square: Strong Beholden

Circle: Perfectionist

Triangle:I forgot and kindly tell me?

Rectangle: I forgot and kindly tell me?

Hexagon: I forgot and kindly tell me?

Another question is which shape is your favourite? Mine is square because I like drawing square shape most of the time.
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

Mike but I thought your favorite shape is triangle. because every flow diagram you have that colorful triangles, hanging on.

I don't know about these trait, do help me.

Generally I used to start either with circle or square (even in my rangolis)

Proof: http://mythilishiju.wordpress.com/ca...s-world/kolam/

By the way, when I went out in internet for a search for other symbols, I got this site...

http://www.vintageviews.org/vv-tl/pa..._Symbolism.htm

Post Incubation program

Quote Originally Posted by jyothi_pv1 View Post
    Mike but I thought your favorite shape is triangle. because every flow diagram you have that colorful triangles, hanging on.
    hahaha! it's a flow chart diagram (have to) where arrow head is the key direction for next. In reality I am square.

I don't know about these trait, do help me.
    kah! kah! kah! I hope your employer will send you to one incubation program and normally the facilitator will teach this 'key' of self-development by explaining this learning and its process. Not need to believe it because it's naturally TRUE, very true! Kah!kah!kah!

Birth date + Shape = ?

Post Shape does reads individual attitude

Quote Originally Posted by MythiliK View Post

By the way, when I went out in internet for a search for other symbols, I got this site...

http://www.vintageviews.org/vv-tl/pa..._Symbolism.htm
    Yeah, thanks for sharing your nice blog and that "GLOSSARY OF VICTORIAN CEMETERY SYMBOLISM".

Your blog content;
    My Kolams
    January 21, 2009 at 8:04 pm (Kolam)

I love to draw kolams. In my mother’s place (Tamilnadu), it is a must that we should clean the front corridor of our house every day in the morning and evening and draw kolam. When were young, I used to follow it without any fail. I love to do that. I can show all my imaginations in that. But later, due to education, job, change of locations, I couldn’t enjoy it that much. Later, after marriage, whenever I go home (Kerala), I drew Kolam in that big space available before our home. Few of my kolams are here
    My kolam for pongal
    Which means your fondness is hexagonal as you said you like to start with either one; square or circle. This kind of learning actually part of incubation program, including using 'smiley'...kah! kah! kah!

You can search on internet who created smileys and what purpose he created it? It's an analytic base of study 'smileys'
    Last edited by michaeldadona; 11-01-10 at 08:44 PM. Reason: editing paragraphing in the quote section

Meetu, These kolams and the warmth in your writing in your Blogs drew me towards you and made me befriend you by commenting about/on your Blog initially. (Do you remember?)

I too love to draw Kolams especially on days of festivals and functions. We are supposed to draw Kolams of square shapes on these auspicious days. I do them reasonably well.

Quote Originally Posted by jayashree s kumar View Post
    Meetu, These kolams and the warmth in your writing in your Blogs drew me towards you and made me befriend you by commenting about/on your Blog initially. (Do you remember?)

I too love to draw Kolams especially on days of festivals and functions. We are supposed to draw Kolams of square shapes on these auspicious days. I do them reasonably well.
    Yes Chellamaa I do remember

I love to draw the square type kolams (manakkolam) a lot... Also like those circle types, which we start with small circle and enlarge it with various designs

I also do kolams pretty well, but not as good as my aunts. actually not practised much, and in flats , we seldom get a good place to draw kolam, but do rangoli with various designs on diwali.

Chellamaa and Jo, upload your kolams please. I love to see them.

Mike, sorry we ladies overtook your thread for our kolam discussion

Post IWF campaign on YouTube.

I also do kolams pretty well, but not as good as my aunts. actually not practised much, and in flats , we seldom get a good place to draw kolam, but do rangoli with various designs on diwali.
    Come on, Jo, upload your kolam drawing for netizens to watch it. Why not? we have our private contest on this thread. The winner must produce one IWF video to be promoted at YouTube. I've not seen one of IWF campaign on YouTube.