Thread: How to Create a Blog for Free – Quick and Easy Steps

Default How to Create a Blog for Free – Quick and Easy Steps

Blogging, it is absolutely free.

It is very easy to start. Here are the steps.

What is your theme?

First and foremost thing you need to decide is the theme of your BLOG. What is your BLOG all about? What are you going to write in there?

Did you get the answer? Yes, then you are ready to move to the next step of creation.

What is your motto?

Are you creating the BLOG for fun purpose or for business purpose? For example, if you are good in art and painting work, and you have decided the same as your blog theme, then you should be clear with whether you want to post your work in the BLOG, just for others to enjoy or you want to earn something out of that.

Which is your free blog site?

Lots of sites are available now, providing free blog hosting. Personally, I use Wordpress and Blogger (Blogspot). You can decide which one serves you better.

Wordpress has very good layouts. But you can never edit the layout.

Blogspot is not having so great layouts, compared to Wordpress. But best thing here is, you can edit the layout. For example, you can add an extra column or insert widgets, if required.

Once when you decide your site, move on to the next step.

How to Register?

Register in the site you decided. Registering is very easy, as you do for e-mail registration. Just fill the form and submit. While registering, it will ask you for your blog name. It will be allocated, only if it is available. For example, one of my blogs name is write-and-earn and if someone tries to get the same, then it is not possible. Try registering with other available names.

How to design?

Lots of design layouts are available. Select the one that suits your concept. As I said earlier, you can edit the layout in blogger. So, if you wish to add an extra column or remove an existing one, you can do it here, but not possible in wordpress.

The steps are easy, as it will guide you one by one, once when you finished registering. Keep one thing in mind. If you are creating it just for fun, then you can create your site as per your wish and wild imaginations. But if you are creating it for business purpose, along with imaginations, little professionalism is important.

How to earn?

Here you can earn in two ways. You can earn by selling your products (painting works), by show casing them. Don’t forget to put your contact address, so that interested people will get in touch with you. The other way is, by placing advertisements in your blog. There are lots of sites available to provide you with advertisements like google, obeus, Kontrea, etc… It may take time to get advertisements from these sites, after registration, if your blog is not very interesting, or very new with less traffic.

But in long run, if you are dedicated, you can succeed. Good Luck.

Source: http://webupon.com/blogging/how-to-c...nd-easy-steps/

Note: Author of the original article is myself

Very good article about Triple B and your lucid explanations making it more useful for readers to harvest its sharing value. Noted and appreciated.
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

Very useful for new Bloggers, Meetu. I wish that you had written this before I created my web blog...

Anyway, I will remember to follow the steps when i create another one.

Smile

its very useful and informative.infact i want to thank you mythylik,as after reading your post and suggestions in Indian women in Thailand,i joined Db with your referral.i really enjoy reading all your posts.

Thank you Mike and chellamaaa

Quote Originally Posted by drnirmala View Post
    its very useful and informative.infact i want to thank you mythylik,as after reading your post and suggestions in Indian women in Thailand,i joined Db with your referral.i really enjoy reading all your posts.
    Thank you so much drnirmala for joining here and happy that you enjoy the forum... And it is really good to get new friends like you

Banned

Mythilik.... i like u r thread very much... very usefull thread and the steps ...u would like to use u r steps and creat a blog ....

Quote Originally Posted by rajath View Post
    Mythilik.... i like u r thread very much... very usefull thread and the steps ...u would like to use u r steps and creat a blog ....
    All the best Rajath and happy this post helped you... let me know if you need any clarifications

Nice info, u can try wordpress or blogger to start with..