Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Investment Tips in Real Estate

The most common approach for property investment in India is to buy an income-producing property like a single-family home, an apartment building, an office or retail building or farmland for rent it out the whole or units within it and gets the good rental cash flow because both operating costs and rents increases. An investment in real estate is generally a long-term commitment & purchasing a real estate property requires large amount of funds, it is wise to take the plunge after careful deliberation

Its true that property prices are fluctuating, not good time for small investor to take big risk. Before purchasing you have to know what were prices of land in area year ago. This will help you that either investor are investing in that area or selling due to slow market. If you have no previous experience then you must higher good property adviser to solve your real estate issues.

This post is very amazing and innovative for me because I want to invest money in the real estate market and I'm new in this field. so it can be helpful for me in investment. Thank you very much for posting such a nice tips.

As a real estate investor, you will most likely be purchasing ownership interests and then earning a return on that investment by issuing leasehold interests to tenants, who will in turn pay rent. It is also not uncommon for an investor to acquire a long-term leasehold interest in land, which then has a building constructed upon it. At the end of the land lease, the land and building become the property of the original land-owner.

As a real estate investor, you will most likely be purchasing ownership interests and then earning a return on that investment by issuing leasehold interests to tenants, who will in turn pay rent. It is also not uncommon for an investor to acquire a long-term leasehold interest in land, which then has a building constructed upon it. At the end of the land lease, the land and building become the property of the original land-owner.

I also want to invest in real estate in Bangalore please suggest

In Kundanhalli area

Real estate market is need lots of information if person wants to invest money in it. It is important to make a good list of information and brokers are also helpful to pick the right place to invest money in real estate.

Investment in real estate is really good for the people and many people will attract towards it because there is so much money involved in it. First it is important to set a target in it because it helps us. Take perfect location for investment. Then third step is the budget because budget is most important factor of it.
    Last edited by Tomstuffy; 01-08-12 at 04:51 AM.