Thread: NRIs: The Actual Bridging Factor India's Eonomy Growth

Post NRIs: The Actual Bridging Factor India's Eonomy Growth

After reading many articles on internet about NRIs, the pros and cons, be my source to upload this discussion. My personal opinion, for time being it is better for NRIs remain in foreign countries in helping India's 2010 economy growth target for seven percent (7%). I would like to suggest new motto for NRIs around the world to promote IAH (India At Heart)

What is "India At Heart" (IAH)?

IAH is a natural bridging factor to establish new business export formation as it's very needed to raise up India's GDP value. The main thing now, all NRIs must do connect with India Ministry of Commerce, Department of Commerce to obtain the related information on what type of "Made In India" products to be promoted in the respective foreign country where NRI resides.

This data also very important for NRIs, "Embassies and Consulates Database", for their immediate contact in establishing new breed of Informal Business Ambassador of India throughout the world. The main thing to seed in every NRI is 'business minded person'.
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

Thumbs up India at heart...

A very useful and interesting suggestion Mike, from you to the NRIs. We have heard many NRIs say that they do miss their motherland and their homes while staying abroad. They can make use of your suggestion and feel proud to be an Indian helping the Nation economically and morally too.

At the same time, India's products should be of high quality so that the NRIs can promote them in the foreign land.

Your right saying, J, in your reply. For all readers, for now, it is a hot issue debating by NRIs in many India base forums and after I read all of the 285 comments I make up my mind and suggested that idea I am very happy as I got 85 thumb up replies from NRIs throughout the world. NRIs also generate money to India once they sent part of their earnings/incomes back to their family/families in India.

The main thing, to seed the nationalism building through two spiritual emulates: I Love India and India At Heart. Then, we can see the economy growth rapidly.
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

You guys are right. Is a great thing when nation's citizens abroad, help to promote their country's product. But, i wonder wether indians appreciate other foriegners that does the promote. For example, i like india, china and italy. so i like their products.