Thread: Always The Same

Post Always The Same

Rajath is a mathematics engineering researcher and already many times bestowed with several accolades. One day he was exhausted after working with his new and special research sample which he found very hard to solve, then later fallen asleep on the bench as just like that.

What else? his brain and mind can relax and stop working because when a human sleeping (idle), brain and mind also can enjoy the 'rest' time. As always during this period of time, brain and mind like to have chat without disturbing their owner (Sir - Rajath). For this time what they chat?

Brain: pssssst!.....pssst! pssst!
    Mind: what?

Brain: don't shout? our Sir is sleeping
    Mind: I never shout, but you.....you always call me pssssst!.....pssst! pssst! next time call my name 'Mind'

Brain: OK OK OK I'm sorry, next time I will call you 'Mind'
    Mind: yeah! Brain, thank you and what's up?

Brain: don't you notice that why our Sir so tired and didn't call me to help him for two days!
    Mind: really? two days?

Brain: yeah!
    Mind: last two days he rang me up! normally he knocked my door

Brain: you mean he bypassed me and go for you straight away?
    Mind: as you said for two days, I do think so!

Brain: you know why? and what happened?
    Mind: he asked me quite a weird thing

Brain: what thing? the so called weird?
    Mind: he asked me, 1 + 1 equals to what?

Brain: whaaaaat? that is my job to answer! not yours!
    Mind: that's the thing why I said a weird thing

Brain: ooooooo!.....I'm so sad, what thing that I've done wrong to him made him ignored me for two days!
    Mind: yeah! me too thinking that way and I asked him why he didn't asked you

Brain: what he said! ohhh.....faster, Mind
    Mind: hey mannnnn!!!, take it easy and calm down I'll tell you.....

Brain: OK OK OK I'm patiently listening to you now
    Mind: he said "no point asking Brain because since my childhood life until now the answer is 2, Always The Same, once asked"

Brain: ooooo!.....what a poor me, just because of "Always The same" he put me asides although that is the true answer for his calculation work
    Mind: that is the thing, Mind

Brain: so, what was the answer you gave him?
    Mind: I said, "Sir, 1 + 1 = $"

Brain: whaaaaat? $? money?
    Mind: yeah! what else! that was my true answer

Brain: you somewhat him, Mind! (Brain angrily said that to Mind)
    Mind: so what? I know nothing about mathematics but on life philosophy will do!

Brain: you cracked him, Mind! you better watch out, Mind!!!
    Mind: yeah!.....ha! ha!..... I always watch out to the future and not like you!

Brain: what me?
    Mind: your 1 + 1 never grow, Always The Same giving the answer for 2

Brain: you too! you will never grow without my help
    Mind: what help?

SUDDENLY Rajath woke up and they have to back to their work again; and this story would be continued later some other time. When? I also dunno when.....END FOR NOW

SOURCE: My Original Idea
    Last edited by michaeldadona; 07-02-10 at 10:26 PM. Reason: ADD: normally he knocked my door
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

Thumbs up Let us also be "Mike minded"...

SOURCE: My Original Idea
    Even while reading the entire thread, (especially this one I said, "Sir, 1 + 1 = $"), I could sense that the character "mind" is none other than our friend Mike...Good one, Mike. enjoyed the entire conversation.

Post A 'ghost' source what? hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by jayashree s kumar View Post
    Even while reading the entire thread, (especially this one I said, "Sir, 1 + 1 = $"), I could sense that the character "mind" is none other than our friend Mike...Good one, Mike. enjoyed the entire conversation.
    hahaha!.....this nature giving story crossed my mind and disturbed my sleeping time several times, J. After I published this thread, then I can sleep 'peacefully'. I don't know why?

Quote Originally Posted by michaeldadona View Post
    hahaha!.....this nature giving story crossed my mind and disturbed my sleeping time several times, J. After I published this thread, then I can sleep 'peacefully'. I don't know why?
    Mike you like to work on time and you mind and brain work together.I think that reason you sleep well.
    Last edited by karan; 08-02-10 at 11:08 AM. Reason: on

Post Dream and learning that make money, how? Post it in the forum.....hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by karan View Post
    Mike you like to work time and you mind and brain work together.I think that reason you sleep well.
    hahaha!.....maybe you well said exactly on the dot. Normally, this kind of story "intrude" into my mind before I fall to a sleep. At this point of time, I remember my idol Professor John Forbes Nash, Jr. and why he was wrongly diagnosed as schizophrenia patient. From here, I learned what is the true thing about schizophrenia and not like what has been explained in medical term.

Much thanks, Karan.
    Last edited by michaeldadona; 08-02-10 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Much thanks, Karan.