Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do I plan to remark my 'A Year As Digital Bmoomi's Member'

Post How do I plan to remark my 'A Year As Digital Bmoomi's Member'

That was why yesterday 14 February 2010 I have no time to log in and participate Digital Bhoomi's discussions , after I celebrated "Chinese New Year" with my Chinese friends early in the morning. I straight away go up to Bukit Cermin (Mirror Hill) to continue my last week video to remark my 'A Year As Digital Bmoomi's Member' which falls on 7 March 2010 (365 days).

What travel and sports event that I will co-organize to remark my 'A Year As Digital Bmoomi's Member'?

Today will be my special day to celebrate it with Digital Bhoomi in my historical life, I co-organize a Grand Mountain Biking Competition on top of the Bukit Cermin (Mirror Hill), so I have to prepare these videos as an easy way for other co-organizers, participants, and spectators to reach the venue.

Where is Bukit Cermin (Mirror Hill)?
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

Post The route go up and down to Bukit Cermin

For sure I must provide the route for all walks of life to easily reach the venue and this is the video Part 1;

Part 1 - The Last Grand Mountain Bikers Competition At Bukit Cermin On 7 March 2010

That is indeed a grand way of celebrating your first anniversary as a DBian, Mike. We wish you all the very best for the grand success of the great event...on March 7th, 2010...

Post Part 2 - The Last Grand Mountain Bikers Competition At Bukit Cermin On 7 March 2010

This is the Part 2 video be the continued video to the previous Part 1 - The Last Grand Mountain Bikers Competition At Bukit Cermin On 7 March 2010. I have to show them all where is the ending point for spectators to watch the event at the last part called "The 5' Drop Off Point" where all participants (bikers) will be ended to show their high skills.

Part 2 - The Last Grand Mountain Bikers Competition At Bukit Cermin On 7 March 2010

The next video that will be: I am riding the mountain bike on top of the hill.

Last edited by michaeldadona; 16-02-10 at 03:11 AM.

Post Digital Bhoomi is our loves one

Quote Originally Posted by jayashree s kumar View Post
    That is indeed a grand way of celebrating your first anniversary as a DBian, Mike. We wish you all the very best for the grand success of the great event...on March 7th, 2010...
    Yeah!!! dear J, this is my special day and I will upload the event video on here on time on that day. You all can see the "Digital Bhoomi" banner will be displayed on that day.

Don't worry, J; my staffs will upload the video for every 1 hour the ongoing event on this day tp YouTube and I will upload it here.....ha! ha! ha! I want something special to celebrate OUR LOVELY DIGITAL BHOOMI!!!!!

WAIT WAIT WAIT !!! Please hold on your reply until I have finished up uploading another three YouTube videos!!!! Please to All!!! Wait, patiently!

I am uploading it to YouTUbe, first!!! hold on, baby!!!

Post Bukit Cermin - On Top View

Very clear there in this video, there is a Hindu Temple on top of Bukit Cermin. This place is a very historical place where it has had been the first point for India's Indian traveled to Malaysia during colonial time. Stated in the history book of Selangor State of history.

Post Bukit Cermin - Mountain Biker's Ending Point For 5' Drop Off On 7 March 2010

This is the ending point for all mountain bikers (participants) to exhibit their "Drop Off Skills" which is a very tricky cornering point speeding to fly them for a beautiful drop-off from the platform 5' high. But, they are speeding from a "100 feet' high in the jungle.

Last edited by michaeldadona; 15-02-10 at 06:24 PM.

Post Bukit Cermin - How Mountain Bikers Perform 5' Drop Off On 7 March 2010?

This their practice session on Sunday, 14 February 2010, for their thorough preparation to participate this special event will be held on 7 March 2010. This hill is actually very steep, on climbing up the hill from this point of entry to the top part I had done it very well.....hahaha! As a good health test for me after I have had my recent Stemcell Treatment, Chelation Treatment, EECP Treatment completely with HLB Blood Test. Proven very effective (my honest statement).

Observe carefully how they 'jump' for drop-off; from my standing point taking this video it is 50' feet high.

Post Bukit Cermin - Mountain Biking Race Example

This is the example how it will looks like on the competition day (not my video) where this video belong to participant that will be participating on 7 March 2010. They will race against time from the starting point to the end of the 5' drop-off point; asides of their performance on many other categories. Watch the video.

Post Bukit Cermin - Welcome You For The '7 March 2010 Mountain Biking Competition Event' -

So and finally, I have to personally welcome all participants, teams, and spectators to attend this grand event as the last place for this activity to be done here, where the local government will develop this point of land to housing estate. The replacement that would be in future for all mountain bikers already get used to this place is Kiara Hill near Kuala Lumpur City Centre.